Four: Meeting Queen

I don't know why, but I honestly tried today. Taking a last look in the mirror, I once again second guessed my outfit. I had my bellbottom jeans with a crème colored  blouse tucked in. My hair was down today, parted in the middle and my curls looking actually looking decent for once.

With a deep breath, I exited the bathroom and headed out the hotel room. Sully stood outside his door across from me, his eyes widening as he looked at my outfit.

"Wow, Mia. You look great." He complimented.

Sully also looked good today. He wore a dark blue suit and put his hair up into a professional bun (even if I did prefer it to be down).

I shrugged. "I don't get to dress up very often. Plus, I want to impress them, don't I?"

Sully rolled his eyes as he started walking with me. "You're already impressive enough."

I pressed the elevator button. "You're just saying that."

Sully shrugged. "I wouldn't have stayed this long if I wasn't being honest."

My cheeks became rosy. "I don't know if you're trying to hit on me, Sully but, I only see you as a father figure."

Sully shrugged his shoulders as the elevator doors opened. "I never said I was hitting on you. And why should I?"

"You have a point." I pressed the lobby button, allowing the doors to close in front of us. "But, I think we should stay the friends we are."

"I never implied that I wanted to go out with you."

"And I'm establishing that we will never go out."

Sully nodded his head. "That's fine with me."

I rested my head on his shoulder. "I still love you, Sully."

He chuckled. "I know."

The doors opened and out we stepped. Sully told me last night that the band wanted to meet in the conference room in the hotel. Which, to me, is totally alright. That means if something does go wrong, I won't have to wait for Sully in the car as I sulked.

As we walked through the lobby, I heard a little gasp. I turned around to see a group of girls pointing and smiling at me. To my surprise, I didn't think anyone even knew me anymore (other than my drug addictions). I smiled at them and waved, causing them to run over.

"Oh my god, you're much more beautiful in real life." The one stated.

My cheeks flushed red. "Oh, why thank you."

"Can we have your autograph?"

I chuckled. "As long as you have a pen and something to write with."

After signing their papers and shirts, they all gave me a big hug. They were honestly so sweet, and it made my absolute morning. They thanked me one last time before walking away.

"Isn't that surprising. The girl who drove herself mad still has people who adore her."

I snapped my body around. There, in my presence, stood the band Queen. All of them taking sight of me and probably the interaction with the teen girls.