Twenty-Six: Suspicious "Gang Bangs"

Let's back track for a moment, if you don't mind :)

Freddie 

This was our first full day in Los Angeles.  

As if things couldn't get any fucking worse, Miami told me that Mia's song just hit number one on the fucking charts. What a big fucking surprise. First, that damn song is everywhere, now I have to listen to it even more because of it's great hit!

These Americans, don't know what the truth behind their precious model is. Thank God Sharon is big here, that way it settles the fucking charts from her monstrous songs. 

It was starting to get quite late, so I decided now would be the perfect time to gather Paul and see where he would like to go on this wonderful night. Besides, I needed to get out of this goddamn hotel room. 

Exiting my room, I headed towards the lifts with my hands in my pockets. Suddenly, I noticed Roger standing in front of the lifts, staring up at the lights as if he were in a daze. In both of his hands were two bottles of what looked to be Blanc de Noirs.

With a smirk, I decided to call out to him to see if he would even notice.

"Roger!"

I watched Roger's back tense as I strolled up next to him. He gave me a tight smile, "Oh, hello Freddie."

I motioned my head towards the bottles in his hands as we both waited for the lift to arrive. "What are you doing with those?"

Roger looked down at the bottles in his hands. "Well, I originally planned to knock them over someone's head. But, I decided that drinking them would be better." 

"I see," I nodded with a smirk. "Is there a reason you have two bottles?"

"Oh, you know-" Roger paused, his eyes looking everywhere as he tried to think of something. I kept the same smirk on my face, feeling my lip twitch in amusement. "I- I- I'm sharing them with someone."

Oh, I forgot, Roger had a number yesterday at the table in John's room. "The lady you had a number for? What was her name, Sarah?"

"S-Savannah," Roger corrected with a nod of his head.

I nodded my head, suddenly becoming bored with the details of this girl he was seeing. "Is it only the two of you?" 

"Why are you asking?" Roger asked, his eyebrow raising in confusion.

I shrugged. "I just wanted to know."

"Well, if it makes you happy, then yes, it is only the two of us," Roger explained as the lift dinged, the doors opening. Roger stepped in before turning around and looking at me. "Are you coming in?"

I strolled into the lift as Roger pressed the third floor button. I then pressed the ground floor button as the doors shut in front of us. 

Both of us stood there quietly almost as if we didn't have anything to say to one another. I looked over at him, scanning every little detail about him. He looked so uncomfortable, as if he was trying to hide something from me. 

What if he was trying to hide something from me? No, that's fucking ridiculous. Roger would be able to tell me.

Roger cleared his throat, looking over at me.

"Where are you off to, Fred?" Roger asked.

"I have plans with someone." I replied nonchalantly.

"I see," Roger nodded before the lift dinged and the doors opened to the third floor. "Well, have a good night then."

"I'm sure you will as well." I quipped after him.