The Possession

There is a boy, who is the son of a couple of industrials. They are people that lived in Vale, and yet have worked in an Atlas Military. The family used the company to make money so that their son may graduate from when he becomes a skilled hunter. However, one fateful day, there was an attack at the company that the family worked at. The White Fang has appeared and attacked the company, killing a large number of people, including the boy's parents. The boy, who's name is Aurora Blackburn, was now an orphan, and was taken into foster care. However, a year later, a family called the Rose family has seen the boy, and desired to adopt the boy. So they acted kind and took them in their house.

However...

The aftermath was not what he was expecting there. The family just pretended to be nice to him so that they could relieve some stress in the boy. He was used as nothing more than a stress reliever and a punching bag for the family and nothing else more. He was punched by Yang and the father, used as a food slave by Ruby and her mother, only to be insulted at by them and given a brutal beat down. The Branwens practice their weapons on him, often forcing him into the hospitals. However, when the family takes it to far...

...Karma will strike back the hardest way that I can possibly do.

Karma will strike back the hardest way that I can possibly do

At the house on Patch...

Aurora is now in his room, having his blood covering multiple parts of his body, along with some injuries formed

Aurora is now in his room, having his blood covering multiple parts of his body, along with some injuries formed. There are punch wounds, knife wounds, bullet wounds, and bite wounds. He has been given a beat down by his adoptive parents that has tormented him. He doesn't know what he has done wrong right here. He was just an innocent boy that just wanted to have a life, but the family has become the obstacle.