Chapter 3 - a job in rainbow

Y/N: ohhhhh what happened? Where the fuck am i? Why am I in a van full of people! I think when I wake up. чертовски сука! Where am I who the fuck are you all! I scream! They all look at me in horror and and the closest one to me the Frenchy quickly took a gun... no wait a dart gun? And shot me in the neck. God damn it not again I yell when I black out.

Ash: what he hell!? The sleeping agent with out the antidote should have lasted at least another 8 hours! I say through my com to Montagne secure his restraints, hell add another pair till we get to base.

Time skip to when he gets to the base

Y/N: I wake up to the bright light of a hospital. Ohh what happened? My hands are cuffed to the bed and my legs are to. I see that my cloths are gone and I have some hospital garbs. But my mask is still on. Huh they couldn't get it off. Good thing at that.

Doctor: he's awake! get him knocked out befor he breaks his restraints!

Y/N: huh I can break the restraints. I then break the restraints and leap off the bed. The doctors scream he's loose! And then one of them hits the alarm button. Shit I thought when 10 guards ran into the room. I don't know I can beat them all in this drugged state. I quickly leap foward into action and knock out one guard with a quick karate chop to the back of the neck. Then turn around and punch another one in the stomach when I feel a blow to the back of my head. As I stumble foward I turn around and take up a combat stance. The 8 still standing pull out tasers. Two shoot and hit my in the chest and I immediately feel the pain in my whole body. I still stand though because I've bean trained to withstand this. I hear a guard yell shit! All at once, NOW! I expected to feel a horrible pain all over my body but I can't feel any thing. Then I realize I'm falling backwards back into unconsciousness.

Ash: he really doesn't give up does he? I ask as I watch the guards pull him away.

Six: in the time bowman and I helped him he was the same. He is strong physically and mentally. He has a will of iron and that's why the experiments didn't work on him.

Ash: why are you telling me this? And what are your plans for him? I mean you must have a plan because you just don't capture a killer for fun.

Six: I have got a plan but it's on a need too know basis and right now no one needs to know.

Ash: ok I'll trust you. I'm going to go get some rnr (rests and relaxation) and train. Good luck six.

Six: thanks ash. I'll need all the help I can get to convince Y/N to joint team rainbow. I should get bowman to come down here to help.

Medium Time skip

Y/N: god damn I need to stop getting knocked out I say to myself as I sit up. I almost immediately take in my surroundings and find my self in some kind of cell. Well this looks welcoming I say as I look around the dark gloomy cell. Mask set lighting to equal (adjusts the light so every things the same brightness). I immediately see better so I get up and stretch. I'm still in the hospital robes I thought and then I see my tuxedo suit. I walk over to it but I notice this isn't mine. This is a good copy but it's not the real one. Oh well I think as I put it on. It's better than the hospital cloths. Almost on queue this old black lady (not racist just six is black) in a suit comes in.

Six: Y/N we need to talk I try to say but immediately when I said his name he pins me against the wall choking me.

Y/N: how do you know my name! Where am I I growl at her. (Deep menacing voice not dog growl)

Six: you told me 5 years ago. You trusted us back then do you now?

Y/N: impossible I never told any one my nameeeee... Six!? I say dropping her off the wall. Is that really you!?

Six: in the flesh. No sorrys for choking me? As I smile at him.

Y/N: no I don't think so six. You captured me and inprisoned me. What do you want six. I say in a flat voice.

Six: I captured you because I needed to talk to you and you would have never agreed I say. I hear him say case and point and I just ignore him. As you know I have created team rainbow. I have picked the best of the best to be the worlds counter terrorist unit.

Y/N: this involve me in what way I say. I mean good for you in all but I don't see where I fit into this equation.

Six: Y/N I want you to join team rainbow. And no I am not joking I say looking at him.

Y/N: you sure that's a good idea? I mean im a killer for hire and there a... counter terrorist unit full of respect and morals. How do you think they'll react to me a killer being on there team?

Six: there professional. They will work with you because this will help the team. I am not asking you to become a permanent part of the team. I just want you to see the team, help them train, and teach them how to become better.

Y/N: better at what killing because that's basically the only thing I can do.

Six: well yes if you want to put it that way. They need to be better to defeat the white masks.

Y/N: what do they have to do with this!?

Six: you haven't seen the news? There a terrorist group. They have attacked Bartlet university. They have committed a ton of acts of terrorism.

Y/N: Jesus! I worked multiple jobs for them! Shit! I never would have worked with them if I knew that! I say as I look down and put my hands on my head (helmets still on).

Six: we know. Accept my offer and mabey you can forgive your self.

Y/N: we just stand there in silence as I think over the offer. I immediately think of all the people I killed by working with the white masks. I never would have worked with them if I knew they would kill those innocent people. And bartlet was a Uni (British for university) full of the teens that would grow up to be scientists and stuff for the next generation. I look up at six and say, I'll do it. For what you did for me and for the innocent people that were killed.

Six: it's good to have you on the Y/N

Y/N: a few rules though. My mask stays on and you use KillMonger for my name. Also if I am not part of your team and you or any one  can not boss me around. I am a coach of some sorts. Nobody and make me do something I don't want to.

Six: then we have our self a deal then KillMonger. I say as we shake on it.

That's it for now thanks for reading!