Chapter 6 - training

Y/N: as I walk away I hear people talking about what they say and what they think about me. It's fine if they hate or fear me hell it probly would work out for me. I'm not looking to make any friends here I'm only looking to make up for what I did in the past. I walk back to my room and lay down on my bed. Uhh I need to put on new locks on my door. I get up and walk over to one of my boxes from my safe house. I grab some locks and attach them to my door leading into my room but not the bathroom door. I doubt I would need it on the bathroom door. Once i lock my doors I change out of my cloths and try to take off my mask. ZAP! Ow! Bloody hell. I forgot my mask security is on max. Mask security off code word pax. Security off. I then take off my mask and hear the hiss when it unseals. I lay it on my bedside table and lay in bed until the darkness engulfs me.

Short Time skip to the morning

Y/N: when I wake up I sit up and stretch. I look at my watch (just a normal watch) and check what time it is. It's 5 in the morning? I can't fall back to sleep. I wonder what I should do as I get up and put my mask on. I'm going to the gym I think. I take off my suit and switch it out for sweat pants and a tight workout shirt. I grab a towel and walk to the gym.

Time skip to 6 am

Ash: as I round the corner I see Valkyrie, Caviera, and twitch peeking into the gym with there phones. Hey girls what are you doing? They all jumped a little when I said it.

Valkyrie: h-hi a-ash we're j-just checking if the gym is secure and clean isst stuttering.

Twitch: *facepalms* we're checking out KillMonger shhh.

Ash: why are you doing thaaaaaattttt oh my god. I say peeking in. Look at the size of those abs and arms. Send me those pictures I whisper at them.

Caviera: he's cleaning up. Go to the vending machines and act like your getting a snack. We all silently walk over to the vending machines and act like we were there the whole time.

Twitch: hey KillMonger you look thirsty I say as I hand him a water.

Y/N: thanks twitch I say walking off. Right before I turn the corner I say back to them. If your going to peep on me you need to be quieter.

Caviera: I blush and see every one else blush as well. Once he rounds the corner I say some one make a group chat so we can share pictures.

Time skip to breakfast

Y/N: i walk into the cafeteria after I clean up and change. I see operators sitting with there friends or unit. I see a table in the back and grab my breakfast and sit down. I see almost every one look at me waiting for me to take off my mask. Ha jokes on them I think as I take off my mouth piece to to eat. Every one looks disappointed and turns back to eat. While I'm eating I see out of the corner of my eye some one coming to my table.

Finka: I see Y/N glance up at me as I sit down. I don't think he recognizes me. I lean in and whisper Y/N. He looks up and whispers how? It's easy don't you remember we went through spenznas training and were assigned to the same group until you got called to be experimented on.

Y/N: finka? How did you figure out it was me though? I have a mask on and I don't have any semblance to the spenznas any more

Finka: well you have your combat knife. I also heard your that the new recruit was an inventor as well as a good cook. I remember when we were in the spenznas you cooked for every one because what was it you said? Oh ya we can't do our job if we die of food poisoning wich was kinda harsh considering I was the cook before hand.