Chapter 13 - bountys

Y/N: mask call Hermès. I hear my mask ring and eventually Hermès picks up.

Hermès: hello handsome looking for another bounty?

Y/N: uhh kind of

Alibi: hey hey hey put it on speaker phone.

Y/N: sorry for bothering you Hermès can I put you on speaker phone?

Hermes: of course honey as long as it's secure and I won't get raided.

Y/N: I take my mask off and put It on speaker phone. So Hermès I was well dared to call you.

Alibi: hey don't forget to ask her out!

Y/N: *sigh* and I've been dared to ask you out.

Hermès: really? Well I must thank who ever dared you to. That's an offer I can't pass up honey. Let's say next Saturday and just show up at my place and I'll find us a place.

Y/N: alright. 

Hermes: with that out of the way Do you want another contract?

Y/N: yes I would actually.

Finka: contract?

Y/N: shh finka. I say quietly she is a bounty dealer. I say back to Hermès what's your highest bounty?

Hermès: I have three large under table and a over table.

Y/N: how much is the over table.

Hermès: it is 500 thousand alive and 250 thousand dead. The large under table are 100 thousand and 50 thousand dead. Standard rates apply though if we're going to go out I might cut you a deal.

Y/N: I'll take the high table. I see the bounty show up on my screen in my mask. Thanks Hermès.

Hermès: no problem besides your one of my best hunters. Don't forget to drop by to pick up your other bounty's.

Y/N: I hang up the call and see the girls look at me. What?

Finka: explain what just happened.

Y/N: *sigh* Hermès is my bounty contractor. She collects bounty's and the rewards from the people who put it out. So if you wanted a bounty on some one you would go to her and drop off the bounty reward and bounty request. They will soon be dealt with.

Alibi: why doesn't some one take her out and take all the money?

Y/N: there are bounty's she gets that range from 1 thousand to 1 million. If some one were to they would find them self a lot of people out there money and there bounty. The one who took the money won't live lone enough to spend it.

Finka: what about under the table and over the table and her standard rate?

Y/N: under table is more regional (state or country) bounty and over table global. To keep her business going she takes 1% to 10% from your bounty. She takes a small amount from small bounty hunters starting off and larger on better ones.

Alibi: how old is Hermès? She sounds pretty young.

Y/N: we didn't discuss ages and personal information in the guild. But she looks a year or two older than me.

Finka: ahh your first love i say teasingly.

Y/N: I spin around and look at finka. No she isn't and I'm not in love.

Finka: you sure I say raising an eyebrow. She sounds like you might be in love. You have her on speed dial and see her a lot . And she's only a year or two older than you.