chapter 17 - time to leave base. Again.

Y/N: "Lets go show you around the base now and then get some Dinner, alright?"

Y/N: I lead them down the halls of the base and show them around.  I show them the training rooms, the dorms, and the mess hall, which we pass by.  I lead them back to my room and start puling out pots and pans, getting ready to cook.  I take off my mask and set it beside me.

Willow: "Papa can you teach me how to cook too?  I want to learn!"

Y/N:  "All in good time but for now you should focus on your training."

Mya:  "That is true Willow.  Speaking of that, do you want to train right now?"

Willow:  "Sure!  What are we going to do Mama?

Mya: "Well because its getting a bit late I was thinking we could do a little memory training."

Willow:  "Ok Mama.  That sounds like fun!"

Y/N:  I smile and pull out a piece of paper with a curry recipe from a drawer when I hear a voice beside me.

?:  "A recipe?  Really?  I can't believe you need a recipe Koguma. (bear cub)"

Y/N:  Out of instinct I quickly launch a kick at the voice and draw my knife, slashing at whom (who?) ever said that.

?:  "So slow.  Can you even hit any thing moving that slow?  Honestly, to think you were my Minarai. (apprentice)"

Mya:  "Master who is this?" I say gun in hand.

Y/N:  I re sheathe my knife and sigh.  "This was my master Yozuki."

Yozuki:  "Was is the key word.  If he was still training under me he wouldn't be nearly as sloppy."  I say rolling my eyes.  "Honestly do you never check your surroundings?"

Y/N:  "Its not my fault your so freakishly good at hiding" I grumble at her as she steps out into the light.  She is a tall, athletic asian woman with long black hair pulled back into a pony tail.  She's wearing her usual black militaristic uniform with her sakura pattered haori.   

Yozuki:  "It not hiding, it concealing your self nit-wit" I say smacking him in the head.  "You would be better at it if you trained longer.  But apparently you had other things on your mind you horny aho" (idiot, fool, moron)

Mya:  "Excuse me Ms Yozuki, but I am not his wife and this is not his biological child."

Yozuki:  "Eh?  Who are you then, and who's kid is this?"

Y/N:  "She is my second in command, Mya and she is my adopted daughter Willow."

Willow:  "Hi Ms Yozuki!" 

Yozuki:  "Second in command?  Oh you mean from that ragtag group you lead?  Whats the name again?"

Y/N:   I sigh and roll my eyes.  "It doesn't really matter.  What are you doing here?"

Yozuki:  "I need your help."

Y/N:  "Oh?  And what can this under-trained aho do to help the great and almighty Yozuki" I say sarcastically.

Yozuki:  "Oh shove it.  I just need some one to cover my six while I liberate something."

Y/N:  "So you mean you want me to watch your back while you steel something?"