Chapter 7 - mission prep

Six: there's a mission for you if you accept.

Y/N: so the white masks have captured a base and you want me to lead an assault on it?

Six: that's pretty much what I just said smiling

Y/N: I accept the mission. Do I pick the operators that are coming with me or you pick them.

Six: you can have five other operators with you. You can pick the operators.

Y/N: how long do i have until we leave for the base?

Six: you have 12 hours till departure. (It's like 8 pm)

Y/N: ok I'll get some operators. So is this a hostage? Or are they expendable?

Six: there are some hostages but they arnt important. They do not need to be extracted but appreciated if you did.

Y/N: ok I'll go round up a team and get some rest. I walk out of her office and go back to my room to change. I then go out to find some operators to go on the mission with me. I wonder who I should pick. I don't know enough people's ability's so I think I might need some help picking people. I know just the person I think and walk to Finka's room. I knock on her door and say finka it's me I have a mission and I feel like you would be good for this mission.

Finka: I hear Y/N knock on the and ask me on the mission. I get up from my couch and pause my tv. I open the door and say what mission.

Y/N: white masks took over a base in Britain. I can pick a team of five operators. I don't mention the hostages though. I don't know why I don't but I just feel like I shouldn't.

Finka: alright who else is going? You still need four more people.

Y/N: umm I don't know I was wondering if you could help I mumbled.

Finka: what was that? I couldn't hear you I tease.

Y/N: i know you herd me Finka.

Finka: ok ok why do you need my help?

Y/N: well I don't know enough operators or there gadgets so I was hoping you could help pick some.

Finka: alright how much time do I have to pick?

Y/N: you have half a hour to a hour. And 12 hours till departure.

Finka: wow ok not a lot of time. I'll get to you in 45 minutes with some.

Y/N: alright I'll be in my room.

Short time skip

Y/N: I hear knocking on my door and get up from my bed. I walk towards it and hear it's Finka say i got a list of operators. I open the door and see her walk in. Who are they and what are there gadgets?

Finka: well I have ten potential operators for this mission. I'll list them off. So there is Fuze who is a spenznas and his gadget is a cluster charge that sends a cluster of grenades. There is Ying who has a candela which is a rollable version of fuses cluster grenades but with flash bangs. There is thermite who can breach metal walls. There is Hibana who can also breach metal walls but in smaller holes. There is twitch who has a drone that can destroy gadgets. There's thatcher that throws a emp grenade that disables electronics. There's also Caviera who has silent step and an expert on stealth. There's IQ who can detect any thing that runs on a battery. There's Valkyrie who throws evil eye cameras. Then last but not least is alibi who throws down a projection of herself and if a enemy shoots it it reveals the shooters position. So you just need to pick four and we're good.