Chapter 1: Like any other day..

Taehyung got from his bed, after a weekend of well deserved rest. His job in the playschool was a little tiring, but he enjoyed his time there. The children there always makes him happy and he really loves them all to death. He was happy he would meet those adorable beings again. He got off his bed and started to ready for the day.
Taehyung picked his keys and locked the door behind him. He got into his bicycle and rode to his work place. He loved the cycle, the wind blowing on his face was a different experience and it didn't cause pollution also. He was saving the Earth along with enjoying his time travelling. He chuckled at his own inane thoughts.
"Kim Taehyung" he said to the lady sitting in the front desk. She looked up and smiled at Taehyung and pinched his cheeks. "You know, you can just walk in if you want, right?" She asked Taehyung shook his head jokingly and ran in, giving her a cheeky smile. As soon as he entered, he was blanketed by a flock of children. He crouches down to pat their heads and kiss one or two of them on the cheek. Taehyung was rescued from the crowd by his co-worker who told them to wait for Taehyung. He looked up to see Hoseok holding a apron for him. Taehyung took it and smiled at him. "You came early?" He asks Hoseok, who was being tugged by a boy to play with him. Hoseok nods and allows the kid to drag him away. Taehyung knew the children loved Hoseok a lot due to his sunshine personality. Taehyung smiled and went to a girl sitting at corner drawing something. She seemed to like no ones company. He went near her and sat down, cross legged. He looked at the picture and he was actually awestruck seeing how talented she really is. He was probably looking at her drawing too long, because she looked up and their gazes met. Taehyung smiled brightly and she smiled back. "Are you new here?" Taehyung asks her to which she nods. Taehyung's smile never faltered and they talked about random things. "What's your name, oppa?" She asks him in her cute baby voice. Taehyung introduces himself and asks for her name. " My name is Kim Ayana." She says, like she had practiced how to introduce herself. Taehyung smiled and said, " it's a beautiful name, doll. Just like you."
Ayana's eyes watered a little. Taehyung getting worried asks, "What's wrong? Did I say something I shouldn't have?" She shakes her head. She puts her arms around Taehyung's neck as he pulled her onto his lap. "My  mama used to call me that. Only she did." She says her voice cracking a little. Taehyung smiled and asked, "Can I call you that too?" She nods happily and hugs him tight. "Will your mama  come to pick you up?" Taehyung asked she looked like she was going to cry, but she was a brave girl and brave girls don't cry. She had a sad smile on and said that she didn't have a mother. Taehyung's heart broke, he was proud of how strong the girl was even though she's only four.

It was time for the children to leave. All of the little ones went except Ayana. She stayed behind with Taehyung looking after her. A black car finally came and a elderly man came out of it. He took her hand a little harshly, not bothering to even thank Taehyung. He huffed at the old man's behavior and went to get his bicycle.
He only hoped that Ayana got home safely.