chapter 11: Realisation.

Seokjin was still looking at Ayana's drawing. He never took his time to see his daughter's work. He had never realized she had such a beautiful talent of art. He felt a wave of guilt hit him hard. Sofie was sitting next to him and looking at him. "What are you looking at?" She asked. Seokjin showed her Ayana's drawing. She looked at it and faked to be interested. She gasped and looked at it as if it was a beautiful sapphire placed on a bed of sand. She clapped her hands dramatically and exclaimed, "I never thought our dear Ayana was so good at art!" She could excel and beat the best actress with the amount of fake acting she's showing. Seokjin was too stupid to believe that it was her true and genuine reaction. He liked her that much. But he was surely feeling it was little too much, even he could feel it wasn't all genuine. He had a small frown etched on his face.
Taehyung entered the kitchen while they were digging into the food. Taehyung looked around and saw Ayana's drawing next to Seokjin, he smiled and hopped Seokjin realized she's very talented for a four year old.  Ayana was holding his hand and rubbing her eyes. When she saw her father she ran towards him. Seokjin lifted her up to seat her on his lap. Taehyung heard how Seokjin praised his daughter and made Ayana blush and say thank you to him. When Seokjin kissed her cheek she hugged him tightly. "I love you appa!" She squeals and Seokjin's eyes soften, because she rarely calls him appa and says she loves him. Seokjin says "I love you more". Taehyung smiled at both of them and chuckled when he heard Ayana's little tummy grumble. He took her from Seokjin's arms and sat her down on the counter, "let's eat, okay?" He cooed at he tummy. Ayana nods, smiling widely. Seokjin decided to change out of his office clothes. Sofie was already gone.
Descending from the stairs and entering the kitchen again he sees Taehyung feed Ayana. He went to them and said, "Let me feed her you go have your food, Taehyung." He looks at Seokjin and mouths a thanks. They smile at each other. Taehyung takes his own food and Seokjin feeds a happy Ayana.
The full family was sitting there including Taehyung and excluding Sofie, who had gone to her own house apparently. Ayana was between Taehyung and Seokjin and granny Yunhi was watching the three play and watch the movie playing on the TV simultaneously.
Granny Yunhi had noticed the change in Ayana's behavior. She looked more happy and more active. She was more like the child she should be, enjoying life. Since Taehyung came, she'd always catch Ayana looking up at Taehyung admiringly and with loving eyes, like Taehyung was someone she longed to have in her life, and that could only be a mother like figure. She can't blame Ayana for that, the kid grew up without a mother and a  father who was out for work nearly all the time.
She saw how Seokjin would keep glancing at Taehyung while they were together. He would subtly look at Taehyung as if he were a puzzle piece and each time he looked at the man he would add a piece, figuring out the meaning. Granny Yunhi saw how Taehyung changed Seokjin a little too. He's spending most of the time with Ayana  and even seeing her art works.
Taehyung brought the father closer to his daughter.
Taehyung was very good company for granny Yunhi too. He would listen to her and talk to her. Mostly about the playschool he used to work at. She'd love to hear and talk to Taehyung every single day. He was a good cook too. Before even Sofie wouldn't help her in the kitchen. When Taehyung came, cooking became more fun.
Come to think of it, she never thanked Seokjin for hiring Taehyung as the nanny. She'll remember to thank him later.

A/n:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃🎃🎃🎃