Chapter 19: First Kiss

Taehyung and Seokjin had finished putting up the tents together. Granny Yunhi and Ayana would stay in one tent and Taehyung and Seokjin would have to share another. They tried to change the arrangement subtly, but it seems they both were adamant in this, with what purpose god knows.
They were sitting in front of the mini camp fire they had build with granny Yunhi and Ayana in front of them. Ayana was yawning and her eyes were droopy. Granny got the que and took her in. She came out after sometime to see Taehyung and Seokjin chatting lightly. She could see the tension between the two of them. She knew they had strong feelings for each other, she could decipher that they knew about it too. They both were, like the coward they are, too scared about confessing too soon. How did she know? Well, she had a very serious conversation with Taehyung, which ended with her teasing the poor blushing Taehyung. She smiled at the memory. She knew that she'd have to give a push, so she put them in the same tent.
"Boys! I'm going to sleep. You should too we all had a long boring car ride today." Granny Yunhi calls out before entering the tent again.
Taehyung and Seokjin looked at each other and stood up to get in. Taehyung got in first, the tent was quite small. The sleeping bags were too close that he was afraid his heart wouldn't get much peace. Seokjin entered behind him and he was suddenly surprised by how close their bodies were. Gosh! This night is going to be very long... And sleepless.

Taehyung was alright, or so he whishes to say. He was looking at Seokjin's sleeping face across his. He knew how beautiful and handsome this man is, but now he was downright adorable. Taehyung smiled like the creep he was, at how cute he is. Seokjin knew Taehyung was looking at him. He wanted this moment, was something he'd like to continue for a while, but not now.
He was getting too impatient. It was now or never. He slowly opened his eyes, so as to not to startle the man eyeing him. He was having the biggest desire to smile so wide that it would hurt his cheeks, because he saw how Taehyung blushed. And fight him if that wasn't the most adorable sight!
"Taehyung-ah" Seokjin whispers. Taehyung blushes more at the sweet use of his name. Seokjin started to lean forward. Taehyung wasn't ready, no matter how bad he was craving for it, the moment Seokjin kissed him, which was now, he would freeze. Taehyung's eyes widen a little.
Taehyung wasn't kissing back! Shit Seokjin screwed up! He should retreat. And he was going to do so. Taehyung realized Seokjin was backing away, so he quickly just pressed their lips with more force than necessary. Seokjin smiled into the kiss and he sighed into Taehyung's mouth.
Their lips were pressed close for a very long time. With every second it grew more deeper. Their tongues dancing together. They had to separate for  air, the tent was already hot and they wanted air. Seokjin buried his face into Taehyung's neck and hummed. Taehyung hugged him tightly.
"It was your first kiss, right?" Seokjin asks. Taehyung blushed but nods.
"I'm glad" Seokjin says and Taehyung couldn't agree more.
Seokjin made his first kiss the most magical thing he's ever experienced..