Chapter 5: The Offer

Taehyung handed Ayana over to Seokjin and went inside. He had just realized that half of the children already left. It was time to close the playschool. He was tired. It wasn't his intention to lie to Ayana's father. He looked sweet and nice. Okay! Now Taehyung was becoming mad!!
"What the hell is this?!" Jimin yells when he sees a lifeless and half naked body of Taehyung. He got up when he heard Jimin's voice. He rubbed his eyes and  yawned, "why are you yelling Jimin?" Taehyung asks. Jimin sighs and sat down with him. "Spill it" Jimin orders. After knowing each other for ten years they knew each other very very well. Jimin knows that Taehyung was facing some problem. He looks at Jimin and hugs him. "I lied to a child's father." He said and sniffled a little. Jimin laughed at  his friend's antics. Taehyung was so pure and would cry  for anything. He remembered how Taehyung cried for killing a cockroach for one day, when they were young.
Taehyung could trust Jimin. He spilled everything to him without a second thought.  From the time he met Ayana to the lie he had to tell her father, without missing any detail. He looked up at Jimin who looked deep in thought. He shifted away from him. "Did you tell about the woman tormenting Ayana to her father?" Jimin asks and Taehyung shakes his head. "Will you?" He continued to ask, Taehyung thought for some minutes, "I will if she continues to harm Ayana." He said.
After having lunch the duo was lazing around the couch when Taehyung's phone rang. He looked at it to find an unknown number. He decided to take it anyway. "Hello?" He called into the phone, Jimin looked at him with a raised eyebrow. after a while, Taehyung kept the phone down with a disbelieving look on his face. Jimin turned to look at Taehyung. Before he could ask Taehyung began, "It was Ayana's father, he asked me to meet with him tomorrow evening for dinner. He said..." But before he could finish with what he was saying Jimin squeals and shouts, "It's a date!!!" Taehyung shakes his head and says, "Let me finish!" Effectively shutting Jimin up. "As I was saying, he said he wanted to discuss a very important thing. And I said I'll be there." He breaths in deeply and looks at Jimin. He gets up and pulls Jimin up to his feet. "Help me pick a outfit." Taehyung doesn't  look back at Jimin, one because he knows Jimin is smirking and second he didn't want show the blush he had on his face.

He had no idea what was the important thing Seokjin wants to discuss with him. He doesn't have a good feeling.