Chapter 16: Car drive

Kookie oppa stayed with them. He was going to come to granny Yunhi's house and from there he would go to his destination. Ayana was happy there will be more people adding the group. She was smiling at something Jungkook said and smiled more brightly when Seokjin joined her. She looks at Taehyung oppa and she saw a small smile playing on his lips. Even though he was smiling she sensed something was off. Taehyung looked at his phone and frowned. Ayana pulled his sleeve to get Taehyung's attention. He looks at her and almost immediately smiles at her. She beckons him to come closer. She was in her kid's seat and Taehyung was sitting with her. Seokjin was driving and a persistent Jungkook won and sat in the passenger side. She remembers how Taehyung looked slightly disappointed. She even saw her father looking at Taehyung, eyes amused with a hint of what seemed like fondness. She smiled at both of their memories. "What is it , Ay?" Taehyung asks when he leaned in. Ayana whispered into his ears, "Is something wrong? Should I do something to help you?" She pulls back smiling understandingly. Taehyung was so proud of Ayana. She was such a sweet girl and her sweet smile just made his heart flutter as if it had grown wings and were going to Ayana. He shook his head and assured her he was perfectly fine. He even flexed his arms making Ayana laugh. He joined with her. He turns to look to find Seokjin looking at them through the mirror. He pretends he didn't see, but his blushing ears would state otherwise.
Seokjin smiled at them.
"Tae oppa! Please let me sit in your lap. I can't see a thing in this cage." Ayana wriggled in her seat. Taehyung sighs and unbuckle the belt and took her into his arms. She goggled her eyes through the window. He smiled at her adorable behavior. Jungkook had fallen asleep a while ago and knowing him, he will sleep through the entire trip. That guy was log of wood when he slept. He'll hibernate whenever he can, without fail!
"Oppa! What is that?" Ayana asks and Taehyung turns to look at what she was pointing at. "That's a fox, Ayana." Taehyung says hoping his guess is not wrong. Seokjin looks at the direction and sees a fur ball looking reddish-brown and glowing under the sun. He smiled widely and decided to teases Taehyung.
"That? A fox? Taehyung are you blind?" Seokjin gasps and Taehyung turns to glare at him with narrowed his eyes. "what do you think it is, Seokjin?" He says back. Seokjin looks again and said, "That, my dear, is a dog with dark brown fur which under sun looks red." Seokjin says, suddenly dramatic. Taehyung gapes and pouted. 
"Fine! I give up! It's a fox." Seokjin admits defeat, not able to keep serious when Taehyung unleashed his pout. Taehyung smiled victorious, knowing well that Seokjin can't resist puppy eyes. Ayana was amused and High-five's Taehyung. They grin at each other.
"Should I drive? Aren't you tired?" Taehyung asks, when Ayana fell asleep and Seokjin yawned. He shook his head and looked at Taehyung through the mirror. God! He should stop doing that. He looks so good when he does that and that was not good for Taehyung's heart.
"We are near. I'm sure I can stay out for half an hour. You can rest if you want." Seokjin said. Taehyung says he's fine staying up.
They both spent the time chatting about random things and occasionally would quite down when one of the sleeping body stirred. They were soon in front of granny Yunhi's house and Taehyung was surprised by how ordinary it looks unlike Seokjin's house which was absolutely huge.