Chapter 20: Back Home

Taehyung was reluctant in packing and going back to their home. But, he'd want to too, he misses that place. The main reason was because he had his first kiss with the man he's in love with and the other reason was the beautiful morning he had...
"Good morning, sunshine." Seokjin's sweet and calming voice echoed through Taehyung's ears. He opened his eyes lazily and looked at the man he loves and just found that he loves Taehyung back too. He smiled and was surprised when Seokjin leaned in and pecked his lips. That was enough to wake him up. Taehyung shot up and nearly knocked their heads together. As the tent was small their faces were extremely close, causing Taehyung's cheeks to become red. As if they had not kissed and made out for ten minutes straight. Seokjin chuckled at his love's antics. He was going to lean in and press their lips together when the tent opened and an excited Ayana came in. Taehyung ripped away from Seokjin as fast as he could, luckily Ayana hadn't noticed. "Granny is calling for breakfast!" She chimes and they both smile at her adorable lilt.
"We're coming, Ay. Tell granny that okay?" Seokjin says, the nickname grazing him with fond memories. Taehyung looks at him with a raised eyebrow when Ayana's out of the tent. Seokjin grins and kisses him.
They took a little long to come out of the tent, because seemingly Seokjin was addicted to kissing Taehyung. Granny Yunhi gave a knowing smile towards Taehyung when he came out to be followed by Seokjin who eyes his mother and smiles cheekily. Taehyung blushed and shoved Seokjin's shoulder, causing both of them to erupt in laughter. Ayana joined in even though she doesn't know what for they were laughing at.

"We're home!!" Ayana yells to particularly no one as they enter the empty house. Finding it just the way they left it. Taehyung loved the smell of the house. It smelled slightly like Ayana and granny Yunhi.. the most prominent smell being Seokjin's, the one he had a doubt about, but figured when he was hugging Seokjin through the previous night. Seokjin trailed behind them with the luggage. Taehyung went to help him.
After dinner it was time for bed. All of them were tired. It was a whole new level of comfort when you sleep at your own house. As Taehyung about to enter the room a hand yanked him back and his body crashed into Seokjin's. His glare was answered with a kiss and he soon forget the reason for why he was angry just ten seconds ago. Taehyung melted into the kiss. When Seokjin broke off, they were already in Seokjin's bedroom. He shut the door behind Taehyung and pushed him into it. Taehyung didn't complaint. He loved the way how Seokjin made him feel, all loved and wanted. He loved how perfect it felt when their lips were together, promising to love. Seokjin pulled away and looked into Taehyung's beautiful eyes. He was so mesmerized by it, he nearly forgot why he brought him here.
"Taehyung, I know we just confessed yesterday. But, I'm not the most patient when you make me feel like this." He paused for effect and to see how Taehyung would react, he kept a blank face with an almost smile drawn on it. Seokjin continues, "Will you be my boyfriend?" That seemed to break Taehyung. He smiled so widely and hugged Seokjin so tight that he found it unable to breathe. "Of course! yes. I'd love to." Taehyung says, breathless. They part for sometime to look at each other with matching look of fondness. They close the gap for a loving and gentle kiss. A knock on the door separated them. Taehyung opens it to find Ayana behind the door.
"Can I sleep here, with you... two?" She asks pouting. They beam at her and she smiled back at them for the consent.

That night Seokjin felt like having a true family again. He looked at Ayana sleeping in between him and Taehyung and smiled.. Taehyung was already asleep. He looked at them both and the smile wouldn't be wipe off his face. He felt alive again.
They both made his life so much more brighter. Especially Taehyung who showed him the light. He turned his face to the sun of his life and stood by Seokjin's side. The sun was Ayana and he's glad Taehyung became the one to make him realize that. He would be totally incomplete without both of them.

Her Smileजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें