Chapter 14: Relief

It had been almost five weeks since Taehyung became Ayana's nanny. He was really enjoying it here. The relationship between Ayana, Seokjin and himself was becoming stronger. Granny Yunhi had to go back to Seokjin's childhood place due to a emergency. Nowadays it was just Taehyung, Ayana and Seokjin at the house. Sofie's staying here at the house was reduced to weekends. Taehyung came to know that she actually was an employee at Seokjin's office, he met her there. He even told Taehyung, during their many movie marathons usually with Ayana sleeping on one of them, that she had been taking a lot of leaves or had a blank look on about everything. Taehyung had his suspicion and it was confirmed not long after, with Seokjin crying in his arms.
Taehyung had put Ayana to sleep and cleaned up the house. He was sitting in the living room while waiting for Seokjin, he was late. Very late considering how it was already ten at night and he usually returned by nine or eight pm latest. Taehyung was getting worried, more than just a nanny should be. He was well aware of his feelings, but he ignored it till now.
He was just about to call Seokjin and ask about him, when the front door opens and a worn out and tired Seokjin entered the room. Taehyung hesitated to go near, knowing instinctively Seokjin will need alone time.
"Seokjin...." Taehyung was cut off by Seokjin's body suddenly falling into his. Taehyung was shocked, but he forced himself to recover when he heard muffled sobs. Taehyung runs his hands through Seokjin's back and hair and instead of soothing him it made the man cry more. Taehyung sighs and leads them to the couch.
He pulls Seokjin away and looks into his very red eyes. "Can you please tell me what made you look like hell?" Taehyung tried to lighten the mood, he was not sure it worked. Seokjin nods rubbing his eyes and running his fingers through his hair.
"She was cheating on me." He said and slumped into the couch. Taehyung wraps Seokjin into his arms again. Seokjin leans into the warmth and closes his eyes, for some reason he feels comfortable talking to Taehyung about this. He was feeling less angry after telling this to Taehyung. "She said she didn't need me anymore and found another person, way better than me." His voice wavered a little at the end. Taehyung sucks in a breath and shakes his head.
"I know I should have said it a very long time before, Sofie had been physically hurting and mentally torturing Ayana for a long time." Taehyung says. Seokjin looks at him with wide eyes and gaped at him, only for his mouth to close back up. 
"It's no use now. We broke up and I swear with you as my witness, never to see that witch again." Seokjin says slightly dramatic, drawing a giggle from Taehyung. That relived Seokjin from the stress a lot. "And, since you came I'm sure she didn't lay a hand on Ayana. Thank you for taking care of her." Seokjin said with a grateful smile pulling his lips. Taehyung gave his boxy smile. They sat there for a few moments, not saying anything. Just enjoying each other. Taehyung had his arms around Seokjin loosely and his heart started beating at the realization.
Taehyung suddenly jumped, sacring the shit out off Seokjin. "I have a great idea! Why don't we go for a vacation? You know for getting off things and Ayana has been whining so long for an outgoing?" Taehyung suggested. Seokjin thinks about it for a while and he concluded that it was not really a bad idea. He could use it for relief after all this incidents with a breakup and the heavy realizations. He really wanted some quality time with Ayana and maybe he can get closer to Taehyung.... Maybe..?
Seokjin blushed a little and approved of the plan.
Taehyung was over the moon. He wanted to go out badly and he really will be relieved of a whining Ayana's plea for a vacation. He was only hopping Seokjin will get off his sadness about Sofie. He was glad she went away from Ayana and Seokjin. He hoped something good would come out of this vacation.