Chapter 21: Proposal

Taehyung was still in the middle of strangling Jungkook from hugging the life out of his body. This was all because Jungkook was marrying before Taehyung did.
A six year old Ayana runs up to Seokjin with her new puppy following behind her. The puppy was a girl in her school who happened to be their new neighbor. Needless to say, they became the closest friends Seokjin had ever seen. Taehyung and Seokjin's life was going perfectly smooth. Their Ayana was growing up to be a beautiful girl mentally and physically. Granny Yunhi had found a new gossip buddy in the neighbor aforementioned. Seokjin spends most of his time with his family, something he thought impossible once way before Taehyung came to their life. Spreading happiness and sunshine around their lives.
Back to Jungkook.
He had found a guy called Kim Namjoon, who worked with him in the same office he was newly recruited into. They started dating each other a week into their meeting. These events happened a year before and now, a month before the wedding was announced, Namjoon proposed Jungkook who didn't think twice and said yes.
Backing into reality, with a gaping Taehyung and a smirking Seokjin and a jumping Ayana all in the same room looking at the shy couple whose marriage was to be taking place the next month. Taehyung closes his mouth and Seokjin watched him as he got up and walked towards Jungkook.
"Stand up" Taehyung said and Jungkook followed. Taehyung hugged the bunny tightly and stared smiling like crazy. After forever, they separated. Hands on Jungkook's shoulders, Taehyung smiled widely and looked at Namjoon.
"I promise to look after him and love him and only him forever." Namjoon said foreseeing what Taehyung was going to say. "That sounds like saying the vows." Seokjin says and gives a hug to both of them.
"You are staying for dinner, right?" Taehyung asked and the soon-to-be husbands cried in unison, "Yes!" Taehyung just chuckled before going to the kitchen. Seokjin followed.

Taehyung felt arms wrapping around his torso as he kept the food on the table. He turned around to face Seokjin. He pecks Seokjin's cheek and tells him to help him. Jungkook and Namjoon entered with Ayana dangling from their hands.
"Guys, I have a announcement to make" Seokjin calls. Taehyung looks at him, confused. However, his butterflies surged up to his throat when he saw Seokjin on one knee.
A pretty velvet box propped up on his palm.
"Kim Taehyung, will you be my husband?" With that Taehyung breaks down, nodding his head, suddenly finding that his ability to speak was lost. Seokjin gets up and puts the ring on Taehyung's long, slender, ring finger. He kissed the ring which looked even more beautiful with the person who it rightfully belong to. Taehyung leans forward and kisses Seokjin. The moment so sweet and perfect that they for a while forgot the had an audience. They were separated by Namjoon and Jungkook's applause and the squeal Ayana made.
"Taehyung oppa is going to be officially my father!" They all laughed at that.

A month had passed and Taehyung couldn't be more happy. Seokjin made him so so happy. They were currently at Jungkook's wedding. Taehyung with his cousin and Seokjin with Namjoon. Jungkook looked so excited and nervous at the same time, Taehyung was worried if he'd screw up his own wedding with Seokjin.

He was proved wrong, when he say how in love both of them looked as they were saying all the vows. Tears filled his eyes and seeing his baby cousin so grown up made him feel proud and happy all at same time. Seokjin held his hand all the time. Ayana did the same form his other side.
He knew his wedding was going to be fabulous. He knew it will be unforgettable.

He forever wanted his family to be happy and filled with love. He wanted to stay with Ayana and Seokjin and granny Yunhi for as long as time...

A/n:
I finished this story.
I wanted to continue but I ran out of ideas. I'm planning to write a new story soon...