Chapter 13: Forgiven

"Ayana let me go, please. I told you  I can't come in with you." Taehyung pleads to the four year old. Ayana shook her head stubbornly and tighten her grip on Taehyung's hand.
"Why don't you come. I'll allow you to sleep with me if your afraid of sleeping in here alone " she said pouting. Taehyung shakes his head chuckling a little. "Ay, I told you. I have reasons, dear" he says his voice sweet and tired, as he tries to cajole her into letting his hand go.
"What's going on?" A voice asked from behind them. They both turned to look at Seokjin, standing there hands in his pockets and a blank expression adorning his usually smiling face. Taehyung looks at Ayana and sighs, Seokjin was quick to understand, even though he heard enough to guess it. Ayana came towards him and pulled him to Taehyung. "Open the door appa." Ayana orders. Seokjin really can't deal with Ayana when she's bossy and annoyed, so he did what she told to. Taehyung giggles and Seokjin glares at him but Seokjin received a boxy and a very adorable smile from Taehyung, causing his stupid heart to skip a beat. Ayana pulled them both in. They were forced to sit on the floor before the couch, on the carpet. Ayana sat on Taehyung's lap and faced Seokjin. "Appa, why did you make Taehyung oppa stand out and not come in?" She says trying to sound intimidating, but only making both of them to smile affectionately. "Ayana, this something oppa and I have to solve, okay?" Seokjin tries to reason. She puffs out air and pouted. Taehyung ' awe' s. "Ay, let us talk, okay? I promise you I'll tell you all about it after." He raised his pinky finger and she reluctantly links it with her own. She gets off him and goes to Granny Yunhi's room.
"Will you let me explain?" Taehyung asks looking directly at Seokjin's eyes, making his heart flip. Seokjin really hated how innocent Taehyung looks, it's doing very dangerous things to him. Seokjin nods and asks him to continue.
"Sofie pulled me down when I was going to get up as I thought we finished talking. But when she did pull, a little harshly, I stumbled and fell on her. You came in at that moment. I wasn't planning to do anything to her, I can assure you that. Now, it's up to you to decide if you believe me or not." Taehyung finished, all the time looking into the other's eyes. Seokjin knew he was telling the truth. He could never think of anything wrong Taehyung would do. This guy was way too innocent and sweet. He sighs and smiles at Taehyung. "I believe you" Seokjin said and Taehyung beams at him. He nods and a "thanks" was throw at his face with Taehyung's body. It was actually a harmless hug, but it did a lot of things to Seokjin's heart. Taehyung scuttled to the kitchen without another word, leaving poor Seokjin blushing and with a wild heart beat.
Taehyung was scolding himself at his stupid action. He should not have gone away and hug Seokjin. He's so stupid! He was blushing like someone stroked his cheek with red paint and his heart was running like it was trying to escape from a predator. We all must be wondering why it was such big thing to blush like this? That's because, the idiot scolding himself went and kissed the other idiot who's still frozen, on the cheek. Taehyung face palmed when his mental commentary finished. Ayana walked into the kitchen and smiled at him.

Taehyung kept his promise and told Ayana about how Seokjin forgive him and how he will stay here in the house only and that they were friends again. Ayana squealed in delight when Taehyung oppa became friends with her appa again!
Taehyung couldn't bring himself to tell the peck and hug without blushing furiously, so he left it.
They were both confused by why their hearts were like this!