Chapter 18: Feelings Acknowledged

Taehyung heaved a sign of relief out. Jungkook was still waving at them even when the car moved on from the hotel where Jungkook would be staying for his internship. Jungkook was fawning over Seokjin in the name of being the last time he would be seeing his idol. Seokjin was staring to break a little but he still found Jungkook amusing and like a very hyperactive bunny. But he knew it won't be the last time, as Seokjin invited him for dinner at their house when Jungkook comes back from his internship. Taehyung was a little irritated but he was, very deep down, happy to get to see his lively cousin again. Granny Yunhi was with them. Ayana was sad that her Kookie oppa left her but immediately got happy to hear that he will come to her after a few days.
Ayana sat down on Taehyung's lap again, after Jungkook got out of their sight.  She was insisting on sitting with Taehyung on the passenger seat, saying how the evil thing she was sitting on was poking and hurting her, she's referring to the kid's seat. Only a pair of puppy eyes and full pout from Ayana was necessary for melting their hearts and allowed her jump into her favorite oppa's lap. As she dearly calls Taehyung.
They were going to camp at night. Until they found a place to set a camp, they would drive and then set a camp. Ayana was so happy that they were going to camp she couldn't help but squeak and mutter things in her baby language. They all were having fun in their own little worlds. Seokjin driving, Taehyung looking at the scenes rushing past him, granny Yunhi sleeping at the back and Ayana imitating her, closing her eyes and resting on Taehyung's chest. Soon she, too, fell asleep. Taehyung was so busy looking outside he didn't catch Seokjin looking at them, Taehyung with Ayana. He was glad Taehyung was too drawn into the outside to notice Seokjin staring at him like a creep.  He was looking at Taehyung mostly. He was looking at how safe and familiar Ayana looked in Taehyung's arms. He knew his feelings for Taehyung was definitely not the same like it was months ago, when he just met his crush. It feels so weird to say crush, the name he was putting to his feelings for Taehyung. They were staying in the same house. He was not blind like the other  was to see that Taehyung likes him back. Only thing bothering him was how much he feels for Seokjin.
Even though he labels his feelings as a crush, while looking at Taehyung gently patting Ayana's hair and making her sigh and snuggle into him more with so much love, he thinks its something a little more deeper. He almost feels jealous of his own daughter. His heart  warmed up when he heard Taehyung's chuckle and he looked up to him for the nth time since they dropped Jungkook. It was amazing how Taehyung makes his heart castrate. He was reputed to have a cold heart, which only melted for Ayana's mother and their daughter. Now, after all the many months, his heart was like jelly because of his daughter's nanny.

He knows it is dangerous to take his feelings this far, he'll be denying it no matter how many time his heart told him in the past. But he is done  contradicting his own feelings.
He was feeling something for the genial and handsome Kim Taehyung, was way more than just a simple crush..
Kim Seokjin was falling in love with Kim Taehyung, so damn deep, he's afraid he won't be able to swim back.