Chapter 7: New Home

Taehyung was on his way to the playschool. Even though he asked for a week, this was the last task. It has been six days since Taehyung decided to be a nanny for Ayana's sake and he made his plan. The furniture and accessories were moved from his house to Seokjin's residence. He'd offer to help and Seokjin had declined. He just said the movers would handle it perfectly.

The most dreaded part was to be done today. He pushed open the door and asked the receptionist if he could meet Hoseok, the owner. He turned around and headed for the door, decorated with a name plate and designation beneath. Pushing it open he saw Hoseok sitting in a chair looking up at the opened door, betraying his presence. Taehyung smiled sheepishly. "I've been expecting you, Taehyung-ah." Hoseok says instead of greeting him. Taehyung frowned and sat down opposite to Hoseok. "Mr. Kim Seokjin called. He said he was hiring you as a nanny." Hoseok explains seeing the lost look on his favorite staff. Taehyung nods and shows a strained smile. Taehyung didn't know what to feel, he was glad that Seokjin saved him from having a panic attack by giving Hoseok a fright after telling he was going to resign, or to feel bad that Seokjin thought he couldn't face his own problems. He decided to give Seokjin a piece of mind and then thank him, like what they do books. Taehyung didn't stay there for a long time. They had small talk, and waved each other goodbye. Taehyung said the sad news to the lady in the front desk and received a long irritating look of sympathy and sadness. Taehyung couldn't see the other kids for it was a Sunday.
The next day came unwelcomed. The day he would be saying Sayonara to his apartment and exclaiming ' Mi Cassa ' at Seokjin's front gates. He packed his bag of clothes and toiletries. He got of the front door mat and turned his back at his home, well old home. He walked out silently and hailed a cab. Deciding to just get there as fast as he can and start his new job.

Taehyung was looking like a fish put out in the air from the water, what with his mouth opening and closing. No one can blame though, the house he was standing in front of was a freaking mansion. He looked at message, showing the address. He had been checking the address for the fifth time and every time he did he was proved wrong about wrong place.
Ayana opened the front door, actually, a butler opened it for her, what with the height of the doorknob beyond her reach and all. She beamed at Taehyung forcing his mouth to shape his infamous boxy smile. She ran up to him and hugged his legs. He put his bag down and crouched before her. They were having a small conversation of Ayana's day and her excitement, when Seokjin came up to them. Taehyung stood up and shook hands with him. Seokjin smiled and asked him to come in. He picked up his bag again and went forward to the door.
'Time for a new turn in life! ' He mentally cheers himself as he steps inside..