👻Halla Halla-Ween Choi Jongho👻

Jongho PoV
"Baby why do I have to wear this." Y/N asks me. "Because I'm dressed as a boxer. I fight to protect you from danger and I also fight for your heart. You are the person that gives me rules about what to do and what not to do." I say kissing her hand.

She rolls her eyes at me before walking away. I whistle at her as she walks away. She turns around sticks her middle finger up at me. "I love you too sexy," I say.

Tonight me and Y/N are heading to a Halloween party that Y/N's older brother is throwing. He told Y/N she's only invited because she is his younger sister. I hate Y/N's brother since he thinks he's so cool and hard.

He likes to bully Y/N for no reason. He thinks just because she's younger than him he can bully her. Y/N has been quiet recently. I'm starting to worry about her.

"Baby come on or we're going to be late to the party." Y/N says. "Are you sure we should go to the party maybe we can stay here and watch horror movies," I ask. "Baby just come on I don't want to be late." Y/N says dragging me out of the house.

"Baby are you ok. You've been quiet ever since we left the house 30 minutes ago. You're usually never this quiet baby." Y/N says. I shake my head and continue to drive.

Y/N hold my hand before laying her head on my shoulder. "Are you sure you're ok baby? Please let me know." She says kissing my neck. "I'm fine babe," I say.

She nods her head and sighs before laying her head in the window. We finally pull up the house. Y/N gets out of the car in a slow manner. I sigh knowing I made my baby mad.

I look for Y/N all around the house. "Hey, guys, have you seen Y/N around. I can't seem to find her." They all shake their heads no before turning their attention back to the beer pong game.

I look around some more until I finally find her in her old bedroom. Y/N baby I've been looking everywhere for you. Are you ok did someone say something to you or do something to hurt your feelings?" I ask.

"Jongho I'm alright ok." She says covering her face. "Baby, I know you're not ok because whenever you're mad or upset you tend to cover your face so what's wrong baby," I ask.

"Baby, I'm sorry if I made you made earlier. It's just that I didn't want to come to this party because it feels like something bad was going to happen." I sigh out.

"Baby, I promise you nothing will happen ok. I'm fine and you're fine. I'll let you know if anything ok." Y/N says kissing my lips before walking downstairs. I sigh and lay down.

I hear a scream and make my way downstairs. I see a crowd starting to form. I push my way to the middle to see Mani's brother slapping Mani. I push him away from her. "Wtf is wrong with you people. You're just sitting here letting this happen and not even going to try to stop this." I yell.

"Oh look it's my little slut of a sister's boyfriend, here to protect her again." Y/B/N says. I punch him dead in his nose making him fall to the ground holding his nose in pain.

"Never in your life talk down on her again. You worthless piece of shit." I say picking Y/N up from off the ground. I drive home in complete anger.

Right now me and Y/N are in the kitchen icing her bruised cheek. Baby when were you going to tell that he hits you. I say. "I don't know but I'm sorry I didn't tell you before." She says crying. I hug and kiss her all over her face. "It's ok baby let's get ready for bed," I say grabbing her hand.

Y/N PoV
I look at the sleeping Jongho and Thank God for him coming into my life. I kiss his forehead. "My Protector," I think to myself and cuddling into him before going to sleep.