《︎𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑦》︎

San PoV
The whole table is busy listening to Hongjoong's corny jokes except for me. I glance over at Mi-huen who's listening to Hongjoong go on and on. Why does she look at him like that when we're together?

"Hey, san are you ok? You're kinda staring."

Hearing her voice stops my staring. I nod and go throw away my lunch tray. I continue walking as I hear footsteps behind.

"Sannie you didn't answer my question."

"Mi-huen go back to the guys, please."

"Why?"

" We're together but you're too busy looking at my hyungs to notice your boyfriend is sitting right there. So I suggest you make your way back in there."

"You can't just throw away what we had San."

"Watch me."

Why am I even together with her when she barely even talks to me or even notice me at all. My phone vibrates signaling I got a text message. I smile when I see when see who's it from.

Making my way to the library I see her there reading a book. Park Y/N one of the sweetest, most beautiful girls you'll ever meet. She's my hyungs little sister but that doesn't stop me from talking to her.

She looks up from her book and waves me over. I smile at her before making my way over to where she's sitting.

"Hey, y/n."

"Hi, San."

"I got your text."

"Yeah, I texted you because you texted me first."

"Well, what's your answer."

"I don't know San. What about my brother and Mi-huen?"

"Y/N who cares about what your brother has to say and Mi-huen barely even cares about me."

"I do. It's not right for you to do this San."

"Y/N give it a try."

"San."

"Please."

She gets up and walks out of the library. I follow behind her. I grab her and pull her into an empty classroom.

"San."

"Just listen to me y/n, please."

"Fine."

"I like you. Screw like y/n I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you ever since your brother introduced you to us."

"San, I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything."

I pull her into a passionate kiss. Her lips are soft and plump against mine. I grip her waist and pull her closer to me.