🎃Halla Halla-Ween Jung Wooyoung🎃

Wooyoung PoV
Halloween the day I feel most happy. This year my mother and father are throwing a Halloween party for all. I just don't feel like that it tho.

Why should I find someone to love when I already have someone to love. Life as the prince is not the life I wanted but that's not the problem right now.

I lean my head against the wall and sigh a deep breath. Y/N comes in to clean my room up. "Woo, what's wrong." Y/N asks. I don't answer because I'm already frustrated.

Y/N sighs and makes her way over to me. "Jung Wooyoung I won't leave you alone until you tell me what's wrong." Y/N says cupping my cheeks. I glare at her before pulling her until my lap.

"It's just that I don't understand why my parents do this," I say. "They're only doing it to help you mature more Woo." She says. I shake my head before laying it on her shoulder.

"Y/N I don't want to mature. I like the way it is now." I say. Y/N shakes her head and kisses my cheek. I blush at the small kiss. "Woo, are you ok? Your face is really red." Y/N says before giggling her adorable laugh.

I push her off of me but not that hard. I hear my mother calling me. I sigh and kiss Y/N on her forehead before walking out the door.

Y/N PoV
When will he notice me? He doesn't love me, does he? Mrs.Jung calls me out of the room. "My dear Y/N what I'm about to tell you may hurt your feelings and I'm really sorry for this but it's the way it has to be. You have been a friend of the family ever since you and Wooyoung have met at the playground so I'm sorry to tell you that you're fired." She says. My heart breaks for she says that. I sigh and shake my head as an understanding.

Wooyoung PoV
A few days
"Mom where's Y/N. I haven't seen her in a while." I say confused. "Oh Me and your Father fired her. She was always distracting your baby. You don't need that son." She says. "You don't know anything about
Y/N or need to do anything for me." I yell at her.

"Y/N isn't allowed back into the castle anymore." She says. "What did Y/N do to you? She's sweet and kind." I say. "I see the way you look at her so no she isn't allowed back into the castle. You're dismissed." She says. "I hate you," I yell at her before walking out the door.

Y/N PoV
It's been a few days since I got fired from my job. Wooyoung is probably pissed off. My phone rings my milkshake brings all the boys the yard which signifies that it's Wooyoung calling.

"Y/N how could you just leave without telling me." He says. I sigh and try to hold back the tears. "I don't know. It happened so soon." I say. "Y/N it's ok I was just surprised." He says.

"My mother said you distract me from my princely duties. I don't think it's true. We have always been so why separate us now." He says

"I know but you should listen to her Woo. She is your mother after all. I have to go. I love you and I will always love you." I say hanging up the phone before crying my eyes out.

I need to show that boy I love him and will always be in love him. I call my best friend Kat to help me. She told me not to worry about it because she has everything prepared.

An hour later
She finally arrived with a dress in her hand and some other stuff. "Kat, you didn't have to do all this," I say. "Well, I wanted to help out my best friend get her man." She says. "Now let's get you ready." She says pushing me in the house.

2 hours later
We finally finished getting me dressed and ready. "Girl you look so hot," Kat says smacking my ass. I roll my eyes at her and make my way to the living room. "Ok, the car is here to pick you up." She says pushing me out the door.

About a 30-minute drive later I finally made it to the castle. I sigh and make my grand entrance.

Wooyoung PoV
I miss Y/N so much. I didn't even get to tell her how I feel about her. "Announcing our secret Guest." The announcer announced. I walk to the front doors to greet the special guest and welcome them into the castle.

As the castle doors open I see a beautiful princess, my princess. "Y/N is that you," I ask touching her cheeks. Y/N nods her head before pulling him in for a kiss. Y/N pulls away from the kiss blushing but he couldn't tell that she was.

"Mani, you look so fucking Gorgeous." I say pulling her back in for another kiss. "I told you to stay away from my son. You shall be killed immediately." My mother yells making the guards snatch Y/N away from me.

"Mother, you can't do this. I'm in love with her." I beg. My mother scoffs before giving the guards a go-ahead. I try and save Y/N but it's too late. I sob on the floor before passing out.

I woke up in a hurry sweating hard. I look down beside me to see that Y/N asleep next to me. "It was only a dream. I couldn't dare live without you." I think to myself before kissing Y/N's forehead.

Thank you guys for taking the time out of your day to read my book. I love each and every one of you. I hope you all have a very wonderful and spooky Halloween.
Happy Halloween from me to you.
💖💖💖💖