𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑟 𝐿𝑖𝑒𝑠

You must not feel emotion or care about others feelings. You must not care that you hurt people as bad as you do. You must not care that you make people feel as if they're worthless and don't deserve to live. You must not care about the hearts that you broke.

Your lies get worse and worse. One thing people should know is that everyone lies and you're going to get lied too no matter how close the person is to you. It hurts knowing someone you love and care for has lied to you.

It hurts being the one that was lied to because the liar never feels guilty or even feel a little bit of regret. Why lie? It just gets you into a deeper stuff that you can't find your way out of. Why? Why do you continue to lie? It is something about lying that makes you feel powerful. Is it something about lying that makes you happy to see other people sad or even depressed.

"You're the fucking liar in this situation. You don't get to say that I was the one that caused this."

"Fuck off y/n I don't have time for this."

"No Song Mingi you don't get to dismiss me. I'm tired of the fucking lies."

"I don't care about what you have to say y/n. Just drop it. If I fucking lie I lie. Get over it."

"Fuck you Mingi."

Your lies are always going to get you in trouble but you don't seem to care. Lies make up the bullshit you call life. Fuck you and your lying ways. No one ever falls for a liar. At least no one smart enough does.

Were your I love you's a lie as well. Did you even care for me like you said you did? Were your kisses and affection just a lie? You know. I could never tell if our relationship was a lie. You never wanted to hurt me as you would say. But that was a lie.

You lie. I hurt. It's just the same that occurs over and over again. You don't get to say anything because we all know the difference between the lies that come out of your mouth and the truth that comes out of your mouth. You don't get to say I love you anymore. You don't get to love and kiss me anymore.

Your lies, your lies, your lies. Fuck you and your petty excuses for lies. I may have fallen for them before but now I don't. Do you know the difference between me and you? of course you don't but I do. i'm not a pathological liar like you. I don't lie to people's faces and tell them something false and not true.

"Why are you packing?"

"I'm leaving Mingi. I'm tired of all this shit."

"You can't leave me. Baby please."

"You don't get to call me baby."

"Y/N please. I promise baby I'll get help."

"No Mingi. I'm done with this lying shit. I'm pretty sure that your tired of it too. So stop trying."

"Fine leave. I don't care."

There it goes again. The simplest lie you've ever told. Why couldn't you just tell the truth? It would've been easier than what we've been going through. As I said before you lie. Sometimes it's better if you tell the truth because then you wouldn't end up hurt. Sometimes I wish you could see all the lies back then but we both know it's too late for that.

I hope you realize that I'm gone for good now. No more putting up with your lies. Now you can lie all you want. Now lie those worser lies.