➹︎𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑌𝑜𝑢➹︎

(lιѕтen тo ѕong)
"How was your weekend y/n."

"Umm, it was great. Why do you ask?"

"I went over to your house to check up on you but your mom told me that you weren't even there."

"Why were you worried about me when you have your girlfriend to take care of so I don't really see the point of this conversation."

"The reason for this conversation is to remind you that you're mine and nobody else."

"Yeah no. I don't and will not ever belong to you. So get the fuck outta my face before something happens to you."

"Like what. You're going to the snitch to the principal. Haven't you heard by now that I run this school sweet heart?"

"Yeah, whatever Jung Wooyoung."

Jung Wooyoung the School's apparent player. He thinks he can have everyone. Everyone falls for his charms except me. I can see right through his charms.

I'm his next victim. The more he tries the more I ignore him. He can try all he wants as long as he knows he can't get to me.

Friday
1:00 PM
Last block of the day. Wooyoung hasn't bothered me all day. That's probably going to change because we sit together in last block. My catcher thought it would resolve our problems. The problem is him it's always been him.

"Good evening class. Today we start our project. Our seat buddy is your partner."

Why did she have to seat me by him? I can't work with him and I won't work with him.

"Hello, partner. How are you on this very good day."

"I feel like gouging my eyes out and jumping off a building. So I'm doing perfectly fine."

"Let's just get started on our project before I actually hurt you."

While working on the project Wooyoung kept slide his up and down my thigh making my breath hitch.

"Boy if you don't get your hands off of me. We're going to have a problem."

"These hands can make you cum in under 2 minutes so."

"I don't care what your raggedy hands can do.  I don't want them on me or in me so remove them before they're stuffed down your throat."

If I'm being truly honest I got turned a little bit. That boy is making me lose my mind. Why does he have to mess with me? In the end, it's either going to be me killing him or him pounding into me silly.

"Let's make a deal because I see the way your body reacts when I touch you, princess."

"A. Don't call me Princess ever again. B. What's the deal about?"

"If you can go a whole 2 months being my girlfriend with me touching and kissing you whenever I feel like it without falling in love with me I'll do your homework and I'll leave you
alone."