𝑅𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠

Dillian and Delanie Age- 1

"Delanie and Dillian sit your butts down before you break something and your momma is going to be mad."

Y/N is out of town for a few days so that means I'm watching the twins. The twins have been somewhat good since y/n left. Delanie has been an angel while Dillian has been throwing tantrums here and there.

The only time he would call down is if I give him some cereal and when
y/n calls. Today is different though both of them are going crazy and are jumping off the walls.

I'm in the kitchen cleaning up the mess they made from eating their oatmeal this morning. This morning was filled with dirty pull-ups and food all over the place and me.

As I was cleaning I got a little suspicious because I didn't hear any noise coming from the living room. The house is usually filled with noise considering we have 2 one-year-olds now who are very silly, loud, and active.

I continue cleaning not worried about anything until I hear glass shatter in the living room. I run into the living room to see Dil and Lanie looking at the ground in a curious manner.

I pick them both up and place them in their playpen before examining that broke. My face turns into pure horror as I see y/n's favorite ornament on the ground shattered in a million pieces.

The twins start crying sensing that something is wrong

The twins start crying sensing that something is wrong. I give them their pacifiers which makes them calm down. Y/N is going to kill me. I won't live long enough to see my kids graduate from college.

I sweep up the glass and make sure to throw it away before I let the twins out their playpen. If she comes home to find that her ornament isn't on the tree I'm going to and up in the hospital. I send a quick text to the guys telling them I have a major problem before calling y/n's brother.

"Junho I'm in deep trouble I need help."

"Wow you come to me. Wait does this happen to do with my older sister."

"Yes."

"No can do. I can't help you. She's out of town with mom and so I don't want to worry about her."

"Please ill pay you 50 dollars to help me."

"Make it 100 and I'll help you."

"Fine now tell me where y/n got that glass heart ornament."

"Oh that. She got that from this place in Changwon when we visited 3 years ago."

"That place is like 3 hours away and y/n 's on her way back."

"Well I suggest you hurry then bro."

He hangs up on me. I get the twins dressed and in the car to go get this ornament before y/n gets here and hurts us all.

The twins really quiet the moment this little trip started. I suspicious and pulled over to the nearby gas station. I look in the backseat to see them with chocolate all over their faces. I sigh and clean off their faces with a baby wipe before going to pump the fume.

Y/N texts me and tells me she's 2 hours away from landing. I hurry to finish pumping the gas and hop into the car. On the way, I pick Junho up considering that I have no idea where I'm going.

An hour later
We were on our way back home. It took a while for the couple that owns the place to hand over the ornament until they recognized Junho. Y/N's plane has landed and she's on her way back to the house.

After dropping Junho off at home I get the twins some food from McDonald's and rush home. We make it home before y/n does. I clean up the mess from earlier today and give the twins their bath before putting them to bed.

I unwrap the ornament and place it on the tree. I make sure everything is perfect. I sit down on the couch just as the front door opens. Y/N walks in with a smile on her face before running into my arms. I kiss her all over her face making her smile.

Y/N pecks my lips before looking around the house. She examines the Christmas tree and turns around to look at me. I become nervous under her gaze. She walks over to me and grab my hand and pulls me into a kiss.

"Thank you, baby. I love you."

She grabs her suitcase and walks to our room. I throw my head back and sigh. Thank God this Christmas wasn't ruined that was I thought until y/n yelled my name.

"Jung Wooyoung!"

"Uh oh."