𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛 3

『︎Yeosang』︎

I turn to look at y/n who's asleep in my arms. She's in my arms in my house far away from the castle. I missed this so much. Just her being here is enough for me. Y/N shifts in her sleep. She yawns that adorable sleepy yawn before she opens her eyes.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning handsome."

She yawns before laying her head on my chest. My heart is calm steady in this moment not trying to ruin it. I kiss her forehead which makes her arms tighten around my waist. I sigh and rest my head on hers. I wish we could stay like this forever.

I get out of bed careful not to wake her. I look at her one more time and a smile is instantly put on my face as I look at her little baby bump. She told me a week ago about her pregnancy. I'm excited but I can't but become nervous. What if the king and queen found out. I could be killed and I don't want to think about what's going to happen to y/n.

I sigh and rest my head against the cabinet.

"Yeo are you ok?"

Her calm and sweet voice calms my nerves down. I turn to see her rubbing her eyes. Her short stature covered by my shirt just giving me a peek at the black panties underneath.

"I'm ok."

She lays her head on my chest and closes her eyes. I sigh and kiss her forehead. This moment right here is all I have ever wished for. I don't want to stop it due to some prince who wants her to love him when she's in love with me. I can't let them take away my future. My future being them. Y/N and our baby.

I pull her into a kiss. She's stunned but immediately settles into the kiss. Our lips compliment each other. Our bodies yearn and want each other. I'm not giving up yet. I'm not Ji have my life with her. I pull away from the kiss put breathe. She smiles at me.

"Let's leave this place."

"What?"

"Let's leave this place before they have a chance to find you and make you marry him."

"Yeo there are consequences to that. You would be killed or put in jail. I would be forced to Marry Ji. Our baby would be put up for adoption."

"Y/N I wouldn't want any of those things to happen. So I promise you we won't get caught."

"Yeo."

"I just don't want anything to happen to you baby."

"Yeo. When do we leave?"

"We'll get some of your clothes from the castle before leaving. Ok."

"Ok."

『︎Y/N』︎

Is it bad that I'm running away from my life. The life I grew up with. My mom and Dad. My room the only place in the castle where I had comfort and peace from the outside cruel world. The place where me and Yeosang made love to make this beautiful baby growing in my stomach.

Am I nervous? Hell yeah but I'm its been my life's dream not to let anyone rule over me. That dream starts today. I grab my bag before taking one last look around my room. As I walked out the room I'm snatched into the hall closet. The light turns on and there's Ji with a scowl on his face.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Away from you! I don't love you! I never will love you again!"

"Y/N how many have I apologized."

"Yet I don't remember accepting your apology. You got another girl pregnant when we were together not to mention all the types I accept you back after you cheated multiple times. If you truly still loved me you would let me love who I want without you holding me back."

"I can't. Your mom and Dad will hate me for letting you go!"

"Ji be your own person! Don't let them control. Find your own love don't be stuck on me. Please for me."

"Only for you. Now go before sees you leaving."

"Thank you, Ji."

I hug him one more time before grabbing my bag and running to Yeosang. He pecks my lips before leading me out the door. As we drive away I still can't believe that I'm leaving. It seems so unreal but I'm so happy to be with Yeosang and our baby.

~ A 12 months later

"Angel look at Appa."

"Yeo, she's literally only 5 months. She doesn't understand."

"Then how come she's looking at me."

"Whatever."

A knock on the front door. I roll my eyes at my Husband before going to answer it. I wanted to slam the door shut as I saw my father and mother standing there. Yeosang stands behind me with Angel in his arms.

"You're coming with us."

Angel Kang- 5 months