𝐷𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙𝑠

"Tell my Dear angel. How many good children have you accounted for."

"Many Father. Some were really good while some were really naughty."

"I'm afraid he must have gotten to them. I'll have a word with dear Mr. Satan. Now run along my sweet angel."

"Yes, Father."

Recently I met this demon. I've come to learn that his name is San. His is wickedness is a scent all angels can sense. He's more than just a Demon I can sense that and feel it.

Chaesun knew that San was after my innocence and me so she told me to just ignore him and stay far away from him as possible. I promised I wouldn't let him take away my innocence and stay away from me at all costs.

I just can't get him out of my mind.

The person I'm watching over is Jung Wooyoung. Recently he's lost someone close to him. He's spiraling out of control. He needs guidance to get him back on track. Right now I'm watching as he leaves out of the room for something.

I stared at the doorway that he just walked through, sitting idly in silence until a voice behind me made me jump. "Angel, beautiful angel."
I froze in fear when I recognized the voice, turning around quickly.

There he was, the dark angel, Choi San, staring at you with his wicked smirk. Neither of his hands were in his pockets this time, allowing me to see the rings that adorned his left hand. They looked good enough to leave marks if enough pressure was added, only making my legs curl around each other as I envisioned what his rings would look like as his hand wrapped around my throat.

I shook away the thought as quickly as it came, standing up from Wooyoung's bed. I prayed the man would come back soon, sure that once he made his presence known San would instantly leave me alone.
"I had someone who wanted to protect me," I spoke quietly, eyes shutting anxiously. Why did I become so weak around him?

"Protect you? Honey, all I want to do is help you," he spoke, walking closer to me. My feet seemed stuck to the floor as he grew closer. "I'm trying to help you, darling."

My nostrils flared. "Don't call me that," I hissed, trying to sound strong in front of the man. "Just leave me alone."
"I don't like your tone," he teased. his mouth parted, tongue tracing his teeth. "I think I might have to punish you."

The words made my face break out in perspiration, fingers clenching into fists. Without answering, I turned around heading for the open door. before I could make an escape, My wrist felt a heated grip, pulling me away from the doorway.

I yelped, blinking twice before I  looked back at him, suddenly realizing that we were both in a completely different area.

damn teleportation.

I cursed yourself for not learning how to teleport as most angels could since it probably would have helped me in this situation.
I was now against a wall, pressed to the bricks as San held me there. My breathing started to accelerate, staring up at the dark-haired man.

His now blood-red eyes looked down on me, lip now caught between his teeth.
"You look even more beautiful than you did before," he smiled, pressing his lips to the underside of my jaw.