𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 1

"Ok, so what the fuck was that about?"

"What was what about?"

"That whole thing that just happened on stage."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"So you're telling me that you didn't just receive a lip bite and wink from Seonghwa. Not just any Seonghwa but THE PARK SEONGHWA OF ATEEZ."

"No, I definitely noticed that."

"And you aren't going to do anything about it. If I was you I would jump his bones right now."

"Yeah whatever let's go eat I'm starving."

"Fine but we aren't finished with the conversation y/n."

"I think we are absolutely done with this conversation. Cause once my mouth is stuffed with food I'm done talking ."

"Whatever. Let's just go."

~

When we got to the restaurant I couldn't help but look at the number that Seonghwa wrote down. I'm still shocked that he wrote down his number on my album. Amiee looks at me like I'm crazy before snatching the album from my hand. I groan and try to snatch it back but she pushes me away.

"So this is what is going on."

"It's nothing really."

"By nothing, you mean the Park Seonghwa's number."

"It's isn't his number. It's someone else's."

"Whatever."

Soon our food came. Usually I would be tearing my food up but I can't with the deep feeling of something is wrong settling in my stomach. What could he possibly want with me. I'm a normal black girl while he's a idol. We don't belong together do we.

After we eat we head back to the hotel. As soon I'm in my room I locked my door and immediately went to look at the album again. I hesitate for a while before texting the number.

{Me}: Hi.

Umm hello. May I ask who this is?:{Bias Wrecker}

{Me}: It's y/n from the fansign.

The one I gave my number too.:{Bias Wrecker}

{Me}: You also gave me your hotel room number.

Yeah it was for if you wanted to get to know each other more. :{Bias Wrecker}

{Me}: Is that offer still open.

Of course just let me know when you arrive so I can meet you. Be careful because of other fans might see you and get jealous.:{Bias Wrecker}

{Me}: Ok see you later.

I become more excited and start to go get ready. I quickly take a shower and get dressed in some shorts and a hoodie before grabbing my hotel key, phone and wallet before leaving.