𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠

Easton (1-year-old)↟︎

"Easton Buddy where are you? Please stop hiding from Appa. If I can't find you Mommy will kill me so come out."

I hear him giggle and crawl out of his hiding spot making me sigh out of relief. I pick him up and walk to the bedroom to finish packing our suitcases.

Y/N went to go pick up her younger brother so we can make it to our train on time. This year we're going to Y/N's parent's house since she gave birth a day before Christmas last year so we weren't able to make it on time.

Easton has been excited because he gets to see his Grandparents who he hasn't seen in a few weeks. Yesterday he turned one and he's literally crawling everywhere and anywhere he can fit into.

Y/N started baby proofing the house which didn't help at all because he still crawls everywhere. I finish packing the bags and putting Easton in his car seat before making my way downstairs.

I receive a text from saying that she is outside. I grab the bags and head outside. Y/N helps put Easton in the car while I place the bags in the trunk.

The ride to the train station was noisy. Easton was giggling his little head off while Beomgyu was taking snapchat pictures of him and cooing at how cute he was being. Y/N played her music while dancing in her seat.

I tried really hard to go to sleep and relax before we got to the Train Station but that obviously didn't work at all. We finally pulled up to the Station which made me sigh in relief.

The bag person comes and places our luggage in the luggage cart while we board the train. We got our own little room away from the sitting area on the train.

I fall straight to sleep as soon a hit the seat.

2 hours later
Waking up and getting off the train was hard. It was so warm there and now I'm freezing cold again. I hate cold weather while everyone else thinks its a nice change. Anyway, Me, Y/N, Easton, and Beomgyu are waiting for our car to pull up.

Easton goggles at me freezing my ass off in this cold weather. Y/N giggles at our adorable baby boy giggle at me.

"Easton Appa is cold. Why are you laughing at Appa suffer?"

"He's being a silly baby don't worry about him, baby."

"Well, I just ready to get somewhere warm. So can the car please hurry up."

As soon as I said that the car turned the corner. The valet hands me the keys and walks back inside. I hop into the car and turn the air on making everyone let out a happy sigh. Y/N gives me directions to the house.

On the way to y/n's parents' house, we passed by some really cool Christmas decorated houses. Y/N looks at the houses in wonder each time we passed by one. About 30 minutes later we pulled up to the house. And I just have to say wow.

Maybe that's why y/n was so excited to get home

Maybe that's why y/n was so excited to get home. The house is decorated with tons of Christmas lights and Christmas themed characters like Charlie Brown and Snoopy. Parking the car was easy considering that they light the driveway up.

Beomgyu helps me with the bags while y/n gets Easton out the car. Every step I take towards my heartbeats a little bit faster. The last time I met y/n's parents was at y/n's birthday. Her dad doesn't really like me considering I did get his daughter pregnant.

Entering the house everyone became amazed by the decoration and the
y/n's mom set everything up.
Mrs. Choi rushes out of the kitchen and crushes us all in a hug. She takes Easton out of y/n's arms not before kissing her cheek.

Mr. Choi sits on the couch glaring at me from behind his newspaper but
y/n pulls me to our room before her Dad could say anything. I sigh and lay down on the bed. Y/N lays down on top of me and pecks my lips.

"I know baby. He can be difficult but you're just going to have to get used to it."

"I know. I'll try."

"Thank you now come one. Let's go eat dinner."

A few days later

It's finally Christmas and everyone is excited. Easton is the only one that's still sleeping. So we'll save his gifts last. I hand y/n's mom her presents. We got her some jewelry and a few purses from Gucci.

Y/N hands her father presents next. Y/N got him a record player because he has records that he wanted to listen to but he didn't have a record player. I got him some of his favorite records that in which y/n helped with. He gives me a nod of approval before hugging Y/N.

Beomgyu got a PlayStation and a PC from his parents and he got an electric guitar from me and y/n. Y/N got earrings and bracelets from her mom and dad while Beomgyu gave her a coffee maker.

It's my turn to give y/n her present. I grab her hand and get on one knee. She looks surprised at me.

"It's not that you think baby. It's a promise ring. With this ring, I promise to never leave you or break your heart. I love you and I want you to know when you're ready to get married I'll be right there with you. I promise to love you forever 
and I want you to know that I'll never stop loving you to the end of time."

Y/N starts crying before pulling me into a kiss. A whine pulls us apart. Mrs. Choi hands Easton to me. I smile and kiss his little forehead which makes him giggle at me. Y/N pecks my lips before whispering in my ear.

"I'm happy to be home for the holidays."

I smile at her before whispering back.

"I'm glad you're happy baby."