Lᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 2

The sun was bright and shined against my Melanin skin. The covers soft and warm against me. But it didn't quite feel like my bed. It wasn't the usual vibe I got when I woke up in my bedroom. That was until I realize what had happened last night. I shouldn't be here, I can't be here. It didn't happen. It wasn't supposed to happen. I'm out of bed in a quick but quiet hurry. I slip on my clothes as fast as I could before grabbing my phone and leaving.

I really didn't mean to up and leave him like that but it wasn't supposed to happen. I was never supposed to sleep with an idol. Someone who's reputation could be ruined if people found about what happened between us. I regret what I did but I can't take it back now that I'm gone. He'll probably forget about me anyway so what's the point.

Seonghwa PoV
I awoke this morning to an empty bed. It hurt me but I felt like I should've known this was coming. It hurts to know that she didn't say goodbye or even bother leaving a note. It hurts to know that my feelings weren't in consideration when she left. What could have possibly made her want to leave so fast after the night we had together. I grab my phone going to send her a quick text but it didn't go through. Did she block me? What did I do? Will I at least get to see her again.

A quick knock is placed on my door before it opens to reveal the guys.

"Yah, you don't wait to hear a come in before you enter."

"Hyung are you naked?"

"Don't worry about. Just get out."

The looks they give are confused and somewhat terrified. They walk out of the room and I get up and get dressed. I sigh and sit on my bed. Why does she make me feel this way?

Y/N PoV

"So you're telling me that your stupid ass just up and left him."

"You don't know how much trouble and how much the fans would hate on us. I left to save if both from the trouble."

"No, you probably left to save yourself. He probably wouldn't have cared if his manager or even fans found out about you too. You just left him and with out even saying goodbye."

"I know and I feel bad about it. He's an idol while I'm just a normal black girl struggling with life. He wouldn't want me."

"How do you know what he would want y/n?"

"He wouldn't want to abandon his dream and life being a idol just for some girl. I'm not worth it. He deserves more than me. "

"You don't know that. You never asked him how he felt y/n. Now he's probably gone and you won't ever know how he feels about you."

"...What am I supposed to do?"

"I can't help you. It's your problem to solve."

I really messed up.

Seonghwa PoV

I grab my suitcase and take a look around the room once more before heading down towards the lobby. We're on to the next stop on the tour. I'm not ready to leave her without knowing answers. I send a text message to her letting her know even if she might not get it.

{Me}: You might never receive this but I wanted you to know that today is our last day here. I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you leave. Goodbye.

We finally made it to the airport. Seeing Atiny definitely cheered me up a bit. I take my seat by the window as Wooyoung sits in the seat next to me. I look out the window as the airplane takes off which makes me sigh.

"Hyung are you okay? You have been like this ever since this morning."

"......"

"Please tell me Hyung."

"Wooyoung-ah. I think I'm in love."