♘︎𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠♘︎

💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑

Hongjoong-"Fuck how are you still so tight

Hongjoong-
"Fuck how are you still so tight. He moans into your neck. "Baby are you sure you're going to keep still." You ask looking up at him. Just by his expression, you can tell he isn't going to make it. He starts thrusting into you. "I knew you couldn't make it." You moan out. He flips you guys over as he starts to thrust mercilessly in to you. "Shut up." He groans into your ear.
💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑

Seonghwa-The morning after the previous night

Seonghwa-
The morning after the previous night. You woke up on your still sleeping husband's bare chest. You kiss his lips and try to get up but he grips your waist stopping you from getting up. "Don't move I like the warmth." He says while he's eyes are still close. "I have to get up and ready for work." You say. He shakes his head and grinds into you more making his cock hit your G-spot.
💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑

Yunho-
"Y/N baby sit still." He says in your ear. You bite down on his shoulder making him groan. He pauses his game and pulls your hair making you look at him. "What the fuck did I just say Y/N? Why do you keep playing with me." He says making you whimper. "You like this don't you slut. I bet you like it." He says thrusting up into you.
💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑💋🍑