𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

『︎Y/N』︎

Peace and Quiet at last. The house is quiet with no crying babies and fussy kids who don't want to go down for a nap. No diaper changes and no rushing to get Teagan to school. I sigh and lay down on the couch to take a nap. That is until my loud husband walks through the door.

"Baby!"

"Baby!"

"Baby!"

"What the hell Mingi!"

"Why you yelling for?"

"Boy, you came in here disturbing my nap with yo loud ass damn."

"I'm sorry."

"Mhmm. I try to enjoy when the kids ain't here and here come yo loud ass telling and shit."

"I said I was sorry baby."

"Whatever."

Mingi sighs before lying on his head on my stomach. I roll my eyes at my husband before tangling my fingers through his hair. He starts kissing on my stomach where my stretch make are. I smile at my husband as he gives me a smile in return.

"When was the last time we had alone time?"

" Umm, about a year ago. Before the twins were born."

"What?"

"I know. With the twins, Teagan and your career, it's a lot."

"We should make more time for us baby. Maybe by starting now."

He trails his fingers down to the collar of my shirt as his eyes darken, pulling it down so he can see the very top of my breasts. He groans quietly at the supple flesh, imagining all the bruises he can suck on there, before leaning down and kissing at the newly revealed skin.

I suck in a harsh breath both at his movements and the feeling of his warm lips on me, moaning lightly when he nips softly at my chest. He brings both of his hands down to the hem of my shirt, tugging at it before pulling away and looking down at me again.

"Off baby."

I take off my shirt. Mingi's eyes widen when he sees I'm not wearing a bra. The top half of my body completely on display for my Husband's hungry eyes, I hear Mingi let out another quiet groan as he continues to stare down at me.

He reaches out to roll my right hardened nipple between his fingers, chuckling when I  whimper at the slight pain, before bringing his hand up to rest lightly around my throat. I gasp quietly, feeling the weight of mingi's large hand just merely resting around my throat making my already wet panties become soaked, and I mewl when he tightens his fingers around my throat just the slightest.

Mingi chuckles again, lowering himself carefully on top of so that he can kiss the top of my breasts again. He licks a stripe all the way down to my nipple before sucking it into his mouth. I cry out, withering when he grazes his teeth against the sensitive piece of muscle, but are cut off when Mingi tightens the pressure around my throat some more.