#6 || Reunited at last

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Nighttime*

-Zhenya's POV-

Ever since you called Jun, the day wasn't the same. When he said "I'm going back", your whole world froze; he sounded disposed, self-confident and almost like a promise he wasn't willing to break. Of course, you were in bad shape so you told Cho and Rain you were taking a day off; they understood and all the time you had, you let your mind get filled up by questions and concerns. Jun is on tour right now and coming back will take him at least a full day; he can't arrive so soon. On the other hand, you are worried about how things might be between Jun and his friends. You heard Mingyu through the phone shouting and questioning Jun while others were defending him, yet, you didn't hear Minghao standing up for him. It was Joshua the clear voice you could distinguish when your brother was asking for explanations.

The news you heard wasn't new for you but the photos did affect you more than anything else, therefore, the way they look made it even worse. For you, they did look like a real couple. Tears were all over the place and you couldn't help but think negative things about your current relationship with Jun, after all, it is hard for both to see one another. In the end, one needs to sacrifice things if you want to be out in public.

As you were sitting down on the couch while thinking about the things that can happen with Jun, you couldn't sleep at all even though it's pretty late for you to be up. But before you could think about taking a nap or going to rest, you heard the front door opening and closing. Without hesitation, you stood up and got towards the corridor finding Jun standing there. You were speechless and your tears dropped; you are completely in shock.

He did arrive. How?

Jun got towards you and started to embrace you tightly. You could hear him trying not to sob loudly as his arms were giving you the warmth you missed.

-How did you get here so fast? – You asked.

-Don't worry about that for now. Just know that I did everything to be here with you – Jun spoke while breathing heavily. -I can't believe I'm with you again – Jun smiled happily while tears were showing on his eyes.

-Idiot – You murmured before holding him tightly, hiding your tears against his shoulder. -Why does everyone want you? You are mine; don't they know? – You questioned upset.

Jun chuckled in between tears. -Babe, you are the only one I want though. The one I want to share my heart with – He whispered while tightening up his grip.

*Time later*

After some time of letting all out, hugging and sobbing one another. It was time to call it a day; Jun showered and put his sleepwear on. He always has clothes here at your home since he likes to come over often. Both are laying down on the bed while having the lights low.

-How are you feeling? Calmer? – Jun asked while looking at you.

You nodded. -And you?

-Better – He sighed. -Come – Jun said while opening his arms.

You got closer to him and started to snuggle against his side as soon as you felt his arms around your body.

-I missed you so much – Jun whispered.

-Me too – You said. -I was so worried when I called you; everything was so chaotic – You remembered.

-Mingyu went crazy over the news; I mean, who wouldn't? But he wanted to start a fight with me and Joshua stood up for me, luckily, he was there when we heard the news on the TV – Jun explained.

-What about Minghao? – You didn't hesitate to ask.

-I have to be honest with you – Jun inhaled. -We aren't as close as before.

-And that hurts you, right? – You questioned.

Jun just nodded before looking away from you.

-Well, then tell me how you got here – You said, changing the subject. -It was so fast.

-Let's say that each flight I took, I said that I had an emergency. With that said, they let me pay immediately the flight and that's it – Jun disclosed.

-It can't be that easy, tell me! – You complained.

Jun chuckled softly before kissing your head. -I told the CEO – He finally said.

-What? – You asked surprised.

-Yes, I told him about the news and what I wanted to do, so, he let me take a flight on his private jet – Jun told. -He just gave me one condition.

-Which one? – You asked.

-That I should keep you close to me from now on – Jun smiled.

-Does he want us to be public? – You asked amazed.

He nodded with a wide smile. -According to him, he wants to do business with you and he appreciates what you had done for the company so far – Jun told.

-Oh, yeah... a lot of the models I hired are artists from Pledis – You acknowledge.

-Aha, and he was grateful for it – Jun said while holding your hand tightly, then he kissed your lips softly.

He got apart as soon as he started to get deeper into the kiss.

-Babe, I won't be able to control – Jun teased as you kept on kissing his neck.

-That's what I want – You smirked.

-What? – Jun looked at you in shock, making you laugh at his expression.

-I'm just kidding – You chuckled before kissing his cheek. -No, I just wanted to see you smile – You admitted.

-Phew, I thought you were getting wild for one second – Jun chuckled while tugging your hair behind your ear.

-I'll go wild when you ask me to – You giggled.

-Aha, sure – Jun chuckled before his phone rang.

He jumped out of bed as soon as he heard the ring tone and instantly answered.

-Manager – He spoke.

What are you up to, Jun?

-Yeah, I'll be going tomorrow morning – You heard him say.

-Don't worry, I'll be there with the rest – Jun assured.

-Thank you, goodnight – He said before putting the phone down.

Jun got back to the bed and started to hug you once again.

-At what hour do you leave tomorrow? – You asked.

-7 o'clock – Jun sighed while closing his eyes.

-Good thing that you don't have to worry about luggage – You joked.

-So funny, Zhen – Jun laughed sarcastically while rubbing your back.

-I don't want you to go – You murmured.

-Don't tell me that because you'll make me stay – He chuckled softly.

-Carats are first though, so, you should go – You stated.

-Both are first – Jun told.

-In that case, let me go with you – You smiled.

He looked you surprised. -Really? Are you sure? – He asked amazed.

You nodded before Jun started to kiss your face playfully and over excitedly.

-You are the best – Jun grinned while embracing you tightly.