#18 || Lovers encounter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Trenton, New Jersey]

*Moments later*

-Minghao's POV-

It seems that is like another day inside the practice room. I'm on my own though and I can hear on the other room some music playing, with that in mind, I got out of the room I was in and walked over to the next one. I opened the door and found Vernon looking happily at me, I just felt flustered by the way he was looking at my way but I didn't hesitate much to walk over to him.

-I thought you would never come – Vernon spoke.

-I heard the music and I wanted to see who else was here – I said.

-I'm glad you did – Vernon smiled. –You know, it's been rough times and I'm grateful you cared about me all these days after what happened – He said sincerely.

-How did you know I thought of you all the time? – I asked confused.

-Because I know you, and I could see in your eyes that your feelings were sincere – Vernon told. –I want to have my second chance to love with you, and I would be thrilled to start over with you – He assured.

-I missed you so much, and I promise I won't treat you the way I did – I grinned.

I was about to hug him but he just got walked right beside me, like if I wasn't even there, so, I turned around and saw that Seungkwan was there. They started to hug each other while looking very happy.

My heart immediately shrank as my tears started to drop fast. I began to yell at him while sobbing loudly, but it didn't matter because he couldn't hear me.

I opened my eyes while looking around the room. I'm inside the room, it seems that the rest of the guys aren't here. I remember that we were discussing the roommates again because Zhenya is now gone, but after that, I think I slept.

Gently, I touched my eyes and felt tears on them. I was confused and lost, but I tried to shake it off and just try to take it cool. As I started to look clearer, I noticed that Hoshi was talking with Vernon on the corner; I didn't mind that much since I'm feeling overwhelmed by the dream I just had.

I took a deep breath and let my head rest against the wall, then I just closed my eyes but opened them after since I could still see that image inside my head; Vernon and Seungkwan... together.

It was just a dream, relax, The8.

I took my phone out and texted Jun. I don't know who else can help me right now; I think he is the only one who doesn't tell me to stop crying or feeling sorry about the things I did. I mean, I appreciate that but sometimes I just want them to listen and stay silent.