|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another story from this collection ended.

I can't describe the excitement I feel now that I know this book got to the end.

One of the people I admire the most inspired this book from the cover to the plot itself. Looking back at the first season of this storyline makes me realize how much respect I have for this person.

Wen Junhui is the person who gave me the motivation I have nowadays. He taught me a lot of things while seeing him evolve throughout his time with Seventeen. I've seen many sides of him that I wanted to include in this series; after all, I believe that Jun is one of the kindest people inside the music industry. I hope you support him and show love to this amazing person. Also, Seventeen members are talented, but aside from that, they have a remarkable bond, and their friendship is something to admire. These thirteen boys have a passion for music that words can't describe accurately. And their hearts are the purest diamonds to be ever found.

Of course, this book will have a trilogy. But this time, the protagonism is going to rely on Minghao and Vernon. Yet, the love story of Jun and Zhenya will go on throughout the third book.

So, I hope you liked this second season. Thank you so much for reading this book, and I'll see you in the upcoming season.

INFATUATION SERIES

Continuation arriving in 2023. "Trauma: Reflected Dreams." Minghao X Vernon.