#9 || Doubts of you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Zhenya's POV-

They aren't changing their minds anytime soon, and you are starting to get to your limits. Minghao and Mingyu are the only ones making a huge fuss about it. It doesn't seem right, after all, they are just like a family inside the group and to keep on arguing because a rumour doesn't make sense to you at all.

DK, Vernon and you are still there in front of the door from the room where luckily Jun is convincing everybody that those rumours shouldn't get in between their friendship and the tour.

-This isn't going anywhere – You said upset.

-No, it's not, and you know why? Because we are right and you should've been stronger to Jun's apologies – Mingyu told.

-You have to be kidding me – You scoffed.

-Mingyu, he flew to Seoul just to make things clear – DK reminded him.

-How come that's not an act of love? How come that's not wanting someone else to be alright? – Vernon questioned confused.

-Are you honestly doing this? – Minghao questioned upset.

-Yes, I am. I love Zhenya and Jun; I love this team to see it fall apart just for a simple rumour we shouldn't care about – Vernon stated.

-The fact that we are fighting because of this makes me feel so bad for all of you – You added. -One time you told me that Seventeen was more than a boy group, it became your family, didn't you say that brother? – You asked upset.

-But you are above that! You are my little sister – Mingyu shouted.

-I am! – You shouted back. -I am but I can take care of myself; I don't need you to watch over me all the time – You stated.

-Mingyu, you aren't the only one trying to protect her. All of us are making sure she's okay, and that's because she's important to you and us – DK told.

-We love her as a sister, just like you – Vernon added.

-If you claim to protect her, tell me why you didn't say something about that night? – Mingyu asked, talking loudly.

-Because we didn't know! That's why we came running to his room when the news was released – Vernon told.

Minghao was about to say something but before he could, the security from the hotel got towards you along with what it seems to be the manager of the hotel.

-The five of you are making a noisy discussion over here, and people have been complaining about the noise. So, if you could come with us to the back part of the hotel – The manager spoke as the police officers were taking each one of you by the arm.

The last thing we needed.

*Minutes later*

-Jun's POV-

I'm trying to let everybody know what happened that night, just let them know everything they need to clear out any doubts they might have. For now, everyone seems to be getting everything right, they had been asking me why I didn't say anything to them and why most things I kept to myself.

Some minutes ago, everybody noticed that the fuss going on out there stopped; there was an odd silence that no one expected, so, Joshua and Jeonghan went out to see what was going on. In the meanwhile, I'm standing here still explaining while everyone is hearing every word I say.

-We all agree that it was a misunderstanding, right? So, why Mingyu and Minghao are still arguing about this matter? – Woozi questioned.

-I guess they are just worried about Zhenya – Dino spoke.

-Do you know something we don't Wonwoo? – Hoshi asked concerned.

-The same as you – Wonwoo assured. -I just know that Mingyu is always wanting to know about Zhenya's relationship with Jun after he discovered they were dating – He disclosed.

-It makes sense though, after all, we didn't tell him since the beginning; he discovered it – I told.

-Really? How? – Seungkwan asked.

-Well, let's say that he went to Zhenya's house and I was there, he heard us having a sweet talk and deduced that we were dating – I explained.

-Makes sense; that's why sometimes he was upset – Seungcheol said thoughtfully.

-I guess so – I shrugged my shoulders before hearing knocks on the door.

Seungcheol opened the door, revealing Joshua and Jeonghan showing up concern on their faces.

-What happened? – I asked.

-Security took them out of the hotel, they are still arguing at the back of the building – Jeonghan spoke.

Damn it.

I didn't hesitate to get out of the room in a hurry, everyone else followed me from behind. I couldn't believe this was going this far and it hurts me to see how much Minghao has changed, now not only that but how he's hurting someone else than me and that someone truly loves him like he wanted me to.

As soon as we were out of the hotel, we went to the back part of it where we found them still arguing. Immediately, I got next to Zhenya which made her hold me tightly.

-Don't you even dare – Vernon said while looking at Mingyu who wanted to go forward to us.

-Are you okay? – I asked concerned while holding her face in between my hands.

She nodded while closing her eyes. -And you?

-I'm alright – I kissed her forehead before looking at Mingyu and Minghao, both angrier than before.

-This has to stop, now – I told.

-Stop? You were the one to begin it all – Minghao stated madly.

-So, I'll be the one to end it – I spoke.

-This doesn't have to be this way; we are family and we shouldn't be fighting for dumb things like this – DK said.

-We should be happier than ever since we are having another world tour together, we can see Carats again, and we can create more incredible memories together – I told. -I know I messed up and I should've never acted the way I did but I can't change what it's already done, the only thing I can say is "sorry" and learn from my mistakes – I said as I felt Zhen holding my hand tightly.

My words made Mingyu's expression change, hopefully letting him feel calmer in some way; however, Minghao wasn't convinced at all.

-I don't believe you, I can't believe you – Minghao said upset while looking down to the ground.

-Why can't you? Tell me why – I questioned, feeling that emptiness on my heart again.

-I can't... I shouldn't believe you – Minghao repeated while closing his fists.

-Minghao, please. I'm being honest and you know that I never wanted to hurt you – I spoke, making it more personal, after all, I know the reason behind his rage and agony.

-I won't believe you! – Minghao said upset.