#12 || Struggles to burry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*1:20 a.m.*

-Zhenya's POV-

When the members came over to the room, you started to notice how Jun's emotions were slowly going down; he wasn't feeling at his best even though the biggest problem was solved out. It wasn't too long ago since he got out of the room, everybody was aware that he was away but they didn't bother to go since they wanted to give him some time to think on his own. However, you were thinking differently from them, after all, they believe he's just wanting to forget the issues that took place today.

Currently, you are walking out of the hotel since you didn't find Jun anywhere inside the lobby. So, you got outside to see if he was wandering around the nearby streets, and yes, as you thought so he was there. You could see his gloomy face, those eyes ready to tear up, his lost sight which makes you believe he's confused; the way he was looking down to the floor and by the way he was behaving, you can feel that something more hurtful was taking place on his heart.

You approached him without causing any noise, then you sat next to him while waiting for him to speak up. You already know he can guess you are there, so, you are just hoping he wants to speak to you about what's bugging him out.

-It is a mess, isn't it? – He questioned while scratching the back of his head.

-What thing? – You questioned.

-Vernon's relationship with Minghao? I mean, they broke up and I feel guilty for it – Jun spoke sincerely.

-Prince, you didn't – You stated.

-No, I did...! It was my fault for revealing things I shouldn't have – Jun sighed frustrated.

-Junhui, hear me out; he made you say those things, so, don't blame everything on you. Instead, try to see the good things that happened because I'm sure Minghao will get back with Vernon and he's going to become your friend again – You told.

-You are very positive, Zhenya – Jun smiled slightly. -I wish I could think that way too but I'm just scared to see them far away. Just look at what we are seeing right now; Hoshi is inside his room because he isn't feeling well, and Seungcheol is with Vernon for the same reason – He disclosed.

-But don't you think is for the best? If Vernon wanted a break is because he wants to feel at ease again; he needs to think about a lot of things – You spoke.

-I don't want to see them like that, Zhen – Jun stuttered.

-I know you don't – You sighed before holding him tightly against you. -But this isn't your fault, okay? Don't blame yourself – You whispered.

-I'll try not to... thanks, my flower – Jun embraced you warmly while hiding his face against your shoulder.

*Next morning*