#14 || Speaking truthfully

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Montreal, Canada]

*4:20 a.m.*

-Jun's POV-

The concert went well. Everything was just perfect and Carats adored each one of the performances, and even though they were a few tears at the end of the concert, all the members got back to the hotel feeling grateful and full of joy.

Right now, Zhenya is sleeping on the bed while I'm in the middle of a video chat with Minghao. The rooms were remade but since Zhenya is still here, we wanted to stay together until she gets back to Seoul. Nobody was against that, not even Mingyu, so, we are staying in the same room together as before. But Minghao changed rooms, and it was tough to see him so gloomy about it when he suddenly needed to have another roommate for the rest of the concert because Vernon doesn't want to be close to him.

The morning is here and we are still up, we've been talking about the concert since we couldn't sleep after having such a great night with all Carats there and of course, Zhenya cheering us up as we sang each song.

-So, how's your new roommate? – I asked.

-I feel better knowing that I'm with Mingyu – Minghao admitted.

-Does he snore? – I asked.

-Some times – Minghao laughed along with me.

Then, we stood in silence and heard him snoring a bit, making us laugh again. We aren't too loud since we don't want to wake anyone up.

-Jun, can I tell you something? – He asked, making his smile fade.

I nodded. –Anything – I said.

-I haven't talked about Vernon with anyone, not even with Hoshi who was the one to console me when everything went downhill – Minghao spoke.

-But I have to be honest with you. I feel that this needed to happen for me to wake up and see that I need to improve the way I let out my emotions; I have to be wiser and learn to control them – Minghao disclosed.

-Oh, Hao... I don't know what to say. I've made mistakes too and they were huge, almost causing me a break up with Zhenya – I said.

-And I know that there are many things we'll fight about later on... but I guess I don't mind that much since I'm sure of what I feel for her – I admitted.

-Yes, your relationship is pretty stable – Minghao smiled.

-And, do you think me and Vernon will ever get a second chance? – He asked, his voice cracking at the end.