#11 || Time off you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Moments later*

-Vernon's POV-

I'm sitting on the edge of the bed while reloading my elbows on my knees, just listening to the things Minghao has to speak about. For the time he's been talking, it seems he was blabbering excuses and he wasn't being honest with the things he was revealing to me; it almost felt that he was trying to search my forgiveness because he needed to, not because he wanted. Slowly, my head is starting to get frustrated by each lie I can detect he's telling; I'm not used to hearing lies from him but at this point, we know each other more than well.

Minghao is still walking around the room while I'm just hoping for this to end, and even though Jun told me to give him a second chance... well, I'm starting to deny his opinion. I can't continue hearing him anymore; I feel like I'm going to explode any time soon.

-Vernon – Minghao called.

-What? – I asked, sounding annoyed.

-Please, I-I don't know where Jun is taking those things from – He said concerned while looking at me.

-Hyung, be honest. Zhenya told me about this and you can't keep on fooling me – I told. -Tell me, do you honestly want to be with me? Or are you thinking about Jun when we are together? When we had our night, did you see him instead of me? – I questioned hurt.

-No...! How could I? I'm mad at him for many reasons but what I feel for you doesn't have to do anything with him – Minghao assured.

I placed my hands on my head before taking a deep breath, then I stood up and took my phone with the key of the room.

-Where are you going? We haven't finished talking – Minghao spoke.

-I need some air – I said.

-I'll go with you – Minghao looked at me.

-No, Hao! You've done enough – I sighed upset.

-Don't push me away, not you... I can't lose you – Minghao looked at me sadly.

I closed my eyes before looking down. -What you said was true? – I asked.

-What? – He said confused.

-What you said to me, was it all true? – I questioned overly.

Minghao looked down in silence before I chuckled mournfully. -Don't blame Jun ever again. Don't blame others for your mistakes. Hyung, you were never like this; you always confronted the problems. You faced them! I love you because I could learn new things from you because you inspired me and made me feel unique, but now... what should I think? – I questioned while I let my tears drop down my face.

-Don't defend him – Minghao said upset.

-Are you kidding me? – I shouted. -That guy; our friend! He told me to give you a second chance, he told me to be with you and keep our relationship. That guy is the one you are blaming for everything nowadays, and he used to be so close to you – I spoke, heartbroken.

-Did he say that? – He asked amazed.

I nodded. -Yes, he did. Hyung, I love you so much to let you go... but if that's what we need, I'll make what's best – I sighed.

-No, no Vernon. Don't do this – Minghao stuttered.

-Let's give us a break, do things right with Zhenya and Jun, then, we'll see what time gives us as a response – I cried. -But don't worry about the shows and the tour; we'll be friends forever, remember? – I spoke before going out of the room.

-Vernon, Hansol Vernon! – I heard Minghao sob from the other side of the door, I just cried as I heard him sobbing continuously.

I just stood there for some seconds before someone took my shoulder, making me look up to meet Seungcheol's eyes.

-Hyung...

-Come, it's been a tough day – He smiled before helping me to stand up, then he took my hand and guided me to his room.

We got inside as soon as he opened the door with the key, briefly, he took me towards his bed while turning on the light beside the bed. Seungcheol caressed my arms while looking at me happily.

-Stop crying; I don't like to see you like this, huh – He patted my head.

-Hyung, I need to go with Minghao... he's alone – I cried.

-No, you two need time to heal. I told Hoshi to be there with him; the boys will be staying at Jun's room since they want to end the day with a good note – He explained.

-And what about you? – I asked while cleaning my tears.

-I'll be here with you, Vernon. I care about you even though I'm always telling you to come on time for rehearsals – Seungcheol grinned, making me chuckle slightly at the thought of being scolded by him.

-Thanks... I'm sorry for being a cry baby – I spoke.

-It's okay! You can take everything out; that's why we are family. Now, we'll need to go to sleep soon since the day is almost over – Seungcheol told.

-Oh, wow... I didn't even notice the time – I said surprised.

-Don't worry~ your clothes are here. I took them out when Jun came to me; he was sure that something bad would happen – He revealed.

-He thinks of everyone, huh? – I questioned amazed.

-He does. I'm grateful that he's back, and also, I think everybody will learn a huge lesson after these heavy times – Seungcheol smiled.

-Yeah... I'm just worried about Minghao and... I'm sorry I didn't speak up about my relationship with him – I said sincerely.

-No worries; I know why you took that decision but you have always our support. That stays in between the members and the company won't know – He winked.

*Minutes later*

Both of us were ready to call it a night. Seungcheol got a call from the manager while I was inside the bathroom, then I laid down on the bed while covering up with the bedsheets. As soon as he finished his call, Seungcheol laid down next to me and tucked inside the covers. Gradually, we started to talk about Minghao, what we'll do tomorrow and the next destinations of the tour, and just like that, the tiredness of the day started to be noticed in my eyes.

-But I don't know what to do now – I said sincerely.

-Well, for now... I plan to remake the roomies and you won't be with Minghao since both need to give each other some time off, and when you get up on that stage just think about Carats, the music and don't mind the rest – Seungcheol suggested.

-Yes, I guess you are right – I sighed.

-You'll see everything is going to be better – He cluttered my hair.

-Thank you – I smiled at him as he closed his eyes happily. -Hyung, I'm better thanks to you – I spoke.

-I'm glad to hear that; never doubt that I'll be there for you – Seungcheol told.

I nodded as both got comfy on the bed. It's time to sleep but I don't know if I'll be able to since I'm thinking constantly about Minghao. Now, I don't know if that was the best decision to take.