#17 || Goodbye flower

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Vancouver, Canada]

*A couple of days later*

-Zhenya's POV-

Two days went by pretty fast and during those days you could enjoy the company of all the members, you were part of their amazing concert here in Vancouver, and will get back to Seoul with everything solved out between Jun and your brother. You are happy about the good things that took place, you still worried about the things that were left aside, and you are nervous about going back to your home. Jun and you are indeed fine after the controversy that went on with that other artist; however, you don't know how the situation is going over there, or if it's already over for good.

Without having that on your mind, this morning Jun and you went to have a jog with the rest of the members. It was so much fun to see them compete with each other, then the best part was when Jun fell because he wanted to beat Wonwoo on a race. It was very funny since when you got back to the hotel Jun said that he let Wonwoo win.

Right now, you are putting your things together because the flight you're going to take will be tonight, and you want to have everything ready. It didn't take you that long since you didn't bring a lot of things with you, after all, you were in a rush to get here with the guys. As you are there in the room, you can hear Jun getting out of the bathroom; he already showered and it was time for you to dry his hair so you took the hairdryer that Jun brought with him.

-Are you ready? – You asked while showing him the hairdryer.

-Tell me why I accepted this – He sighed before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

-You lost to Wonwoo, and this was your punishment – You remind him before going towards him, you plugged in the dryer and then you turned it on.

-Just don't burn my head with that thing – Jun smiled with pleading eyes.

-I won't – You chuckled slightly.

You started to massage his head while moving his hair different directions while blowing it out, and while doing it, Jun started to hum happily.

-I guess this wasn't a punishment after all – You said.

-It isn't as bad as I remember; the last time you dried my hair, you were burning my scalp – Jun pointed out.

-No, I didn't – You complained.

-Ha! Say that to my scalp! – Jun chuckled.

You hit his head with the dryer before you kept on drying his hair out.

-Anyway, are you excited about the next destination? – You asked.

-I would be if you could stay longer – Jun spoke.