#27 || If you feel the love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Chicago, Illinois]

*Current time – Next day*

-Zhenya's POV-

You don't know what time it is. The only thing you are aware of is that your plane landed very late and that now, you have to go and search for Seventeen. It was ridiculous that you are doing this; after all, you aren't impulsive about your decisions. You genuinely take your time to choose wisely, but this time will have to be the exception.

Right now, you are waiting for your brother. You called him since he was your last resource, and he would find out about this, either way, so you just told him that you would explain everything to him once he gets here. Luckily, he sent you a text saying that he's near the airport.

Due to the hour, you are falling asleep while holding your suitcase against your body. You were continually blinking while yawning from time to time.

-Zhen! – You heard someone say.

You rubbed your eyes before you found Mingyu holding you tightly.

-What are you doing here? – Mingyu asked, concerned.

-Yah~ don't worry. And let's go before I sleep. – You said before holding him tighter.

You sighed before some tears left your eyes. Jun was on your mind, and you couldn't feel any other way than scared since you don't want to lose him.

-Dumbass. Did you come because of Jun? – He questioned.

You nodded before sobbing.

-If that girl steals him—

Mingyu cut you off. -She won't; we made sure of that yesterday at the rehearsal. – Mingyu assured.

-Did you? – You asked.

He nodded.

-Thank you. – You cried while holding him tighter.

-Ah, come on. Don't act like a baby. – Mingyu slightly chuckled before carrying you like a koala.

He took your suitcase with his free hand before walking towards the car.

-It isn't heavy. – He said while holding the suitcase.

-I rushed to come. – You admitted while hiding your face against his shoulder.

He chuckled. -You were in such a hurry. Huh? Always thinking the worse. – He sighed.

-I'm sorry; I just couldn't take it. – You admitted.

Briefly, both arrived in the car. Mingyu opened the door of it before leaving you there. Then he opened the trunk and put your suitcase inside, and as soon as he closed it, he got inside the vehicle.