Is This Love

I do not own any of these characters and forgive my bad grammar😅 pg

Damians pov
Its been 1 year since we defeated Trigon and there has been something on my mind, a certain girl who's name makes my heart ache everytime I say it, who's forever changing hair color drove me crazy, her soft mellow voice and intresting accent I just can't get enought of. Raven. I make my way to Dick's room hopefully he can elaborate on my problem. "Awww" says Grayson, "My baby brother's in love"... There's a moment of silence " Grayson now is not the time for games" I say, I mean seriously Ra's Al Ghul's grandson in love oh please. Dick get's up from his chair and makes his way over to me, " Well Dami how 'bout we play a game" Dick says with a smirk, since I have nothing better to do at the moment I nod my head in agreement we make our way over to the couch and sit. "Im going to say a word and your gonna say the first thing that pops in your head" "Fine" says Damian.
"Tall"-"Short"
"Good"-"Bad"
"Loud"-"Quiet"
"Boy"-"Girl"
"Alright now these questions are going to be a bit more direct"
"Kori"-"You"
"Bruce"-"Mother"
"Damian"-"Raven"
"WHHHHHAT I CAN'T BE IN LOVE WITH RAVEN" I say, "keep your voice down or someone wi-" Dick pauses and points behind me as I turn around I see a petite figure standing in the dark a pair of violet eyes appear from the darkness and as the figure comes closer I see pretty bird "Raven" she looks at the floor, out the window, at Dick but her pretty eyes never met mine even though I longed for them, I let out a sigh get up from the couch and make my way towards her, only to have her take a step back, her pale hand pushes a strand of hair behind her ear and folds her arms "Raven I-" she cuts me off "Why can't you love Raven" I take another step towards her only for her to run away leaving a scent of sweet lavender, I look back at Dick with panic then turn around and run after the woman I love. I look all over the tower but can't find her anywhere I try to reach her telepathically but she wouldn't respond I go back to my room almost ready to give when I see a purple light in the middle of woods the woods where I thanked her for saving my life. I make my way towards Raven with my heart racing and palms sweating as I get closer I here her crying. I place my hand on her shoulder it's so soft. She jumps and wipes her tears "Raven I lov-" she brushes my hand off "Look I get why you don't love me I'm a monster and not even pretty. But you don't have to go around telling everyone why you don't care about me!-" I spin her around and pull her into a deep hug "Rae I love you and will never stop caring about you" she hugs me back and starts to cry "I love you too Damian" I smile but she starts to pull away "But we can't be together I have to worry about Trigon and Bruce would go crazy" I shake my head no "Rave don't worry about them I love you no matter what and if Trigon comes back then I'll help you fight him" she starts to cry and I kiss her tears away "I will never leave you" " I love you Damian" she says the words I've longed for and her beautiful eyes finally meet mine and the moon relfects of her hair making it look blue. I wrap my arms around her slim waste and pull her into a deep kiss. It was the first of many.

I hope you guys enjoyed it my name is Mak let me know what you thought about it in the comments I will update as much as possible and if u guys have any requests let me and I'll do them. 😘😘😘