Gotham Academy: part 1

I'll be having a bunch of high school oneshots. Sorry its super long Enjoy😄😄 idk y i chose this song just i like it.

Everyone's secret identites and lives are unknown by other titans in this.
Damian:17
Raven:16 1/2
John:16
Gar:16
Jaime:18
Karen:16
Kori:24
Dick:25
Tala:37
Raven pov.
Today is my first day at Gotham Academy, I'm so excited. My name is Raven Roth. I've been on earth for 4 years now and still haven't gone to school on account of my abilities. I live with my Aunt Tala(from justice league) and she's the girls principle in the school, she's also my father Trigon's younger sister so she wants me to have followers here on earth but I told her I wanted to start at a school that way I can build loyal followers at a young age, but it was really just an excuse to be the normal human my mother hoped I would be. Aunt Tala gives me my room key and number 308, I get the room and meet a my roommate " Now remember Raven" says Aunt Tala " Vengence not Justice" I keep my eyes on the number and speedwalk to my new room.
Karen pov
I'm Karen Beecher my parents are both lawyers and they sent me away here after I became a metahuman but they give me an allowance so I'm fine with it, I've been going to Gotham Academy for 2 years now and have gotten a good idea of things around here, my old roomate's name was Kitten Mothman but she got kicked out when her dad turned out to be KillerMoth but its cool, I never liked her anyway hopefully this girl will be a lot better. I hear the door knob jiggle and see a goth girl in the door way, she seems innocent enough. "Hi I'm Karen Beecher but my friends call me Bee" she smiles and says "Hello I'm Raven Roth, but you can call me Rae" we shake hands and she puts her suicases down on her bed and starts decorating her side of the room. I think we'll be good friends.
Damian pov
I'm Damian Wayne my father is Bruce Wayne aka Batman one of most donaters to the school he's the reason why we get new computers every year, father wanted me here so that I could adapt more social skills although I don't see the big deal. I've been here at Gotham Academy for 3 years and don't have a roomate and never will, my room is twice the size of the average room here. My best friend's name is Jon Kent and I trust him with my life I've him since we were kids and our father's are best friends too, my adopted brother Dick is the principle of the boy students here and has been fornicating with the adavanced English teacher Ms. Kori Anders. I'm reading up on the Court of Owls when I hear a loud knock at my door "DAMIAN" it's just Jon "What do you want I'm busy?" " Dick told Bruce who told Selena, who told mom who told Dad , that a new student is coming to school here. I shrug my shoulders "So" Jon grabs me by the shoulders and shakes me "Its Misstress Tala's niece" my eyes widen "But Tala's dating..."
Gar pov
Sup I'm Garfield Logan it's my 3 year here and my parents scientists I share a room with my bro Jaime, I'm the president of the animal rights club, and vegetarian club. I have a girl named Terra but I don't get to see her that often its kinda a long distamce relationship, but today on my way to my room I saw a goth girl going to Bee's room and she looked smokin. But something only one person knows about me is that I can transform into any animal at will. I pick my phone and begin to call my girl, the is answered but instead of hearing her sweet raspy voice I hear a rugged man's "Hello can I speak to Terra" the man says "Who's this"? I reply with "I'm her boyfriend" "Well get lost kid I'm her man now" He hangs up and began to cry.
Jon pov
Hi I'm Jonathan Lane Kent but my friends call me Jon. I've been here for 3 years and my parents are Lois Lane top reporter at the Daily Planet and Clark Kent aka Superman, my besties name is Damian and I trust him with my life. I have a crush on this beautiful cinnamon carmel girl named Karen Beecher but she barely knows I exist. I heard she has a new roomate who's aunt is the principle of the girls, she rubs me the wrong way but her niece I think her name was Raven seems nice. I wonder if the four of us can be friends.
Jaime pov
Hola! Im Jaime Reyes I've been here for 5 years it's my last year here and I have a girlfriend named Tracey we've been together for almost 3 years. My parents are back in my home and I miss them all the time, I'm on an engineering scholarship so I can't mess this up. My best friend Gar knows about the bug stuck my back and tries to help me figure out ways on how to get rid of it however, I sometimes fear I will be stuck like this forever how will I face Tracey? How will I tell my own family?
Dick
My name is Richard Grayson I'm the principle of the male students at the school and have been for 6 years I pull up to the school with my girlfriend of 5 years Kori who is a teacher here. We kiss our goodbyes and I make my way to Ms. Roth's office to discuss her niece the new student here, I knock on the door "Come in" I hear a soft lustful voice and enter "Ms. Roth" I say "Oh Dick so professional, we've known eachother for so long not to mention that night here on the desk-" I cut her off " I'm here to talk about your niece". She frowns and gets up from her desk and glances out the window " She's smart, quiet, and kind " she hands me a picture of Raven "She's pretty" says Tala "And everyone knows it keep her away from the bad boys at the school spefically Damain Wayne, just because he has a rich father doesnt mean he can have my niece instead how about you draw that boy Jonathan into the picture?" I chuckle and say " This a school not a matching program" I put down the picture, she turns around looks at me and smirks " Well you don't have to, but keep in mind that if you don't then I'll tell your little Alien princess all about us" my heart skips she reaches out her hand " Do we have a deal Mr. Grayson?" I take it " Yes"
Kori pov
Im in my classroom going through the new girl's information, this is the first school she's ever been in and her aunt is that whore Tala. She's been blackmailing teacher's since she first started working here thats how she got ahead and because she's dating Lex Luthor. I can't focus on Tala only the students, their learning is what matters. All of a sudden I hear a quiet knock on my door "Come in" I say " Hello I'm Raven and I believe your going to be my teacher if I past the reading test?" I pause and look at her for a second she doesn't look like Tala at all and doesn't carry herself with Tala's confidence at all but she unique hair, eyes, and skin, she looks like the picture of her mother I got but with features more exaggerated. "Of course have a seat dear" she walks quietly and quickly over to my desk and sits in the chair and starts to read the book I gave. Her reading is a perfect 100 and her vocab is adavanced. I smile " I'm Ms. Anders and I'm going to be your teacher" she smiles and looks at me " Thank you for your time I'll see you tomorrow" she walks towards the door but before she can open it it's swung open by Damian Wayne " Kori, Dick says..." " He pauses and stares at Raven and she stares back " You must be the new girl I'm Damian" " Raven" there's silence for a moment but that's interrupted by Dick pulling Damian Wayne out the classroom I give Raven a tour of the school and get to know her a little better. I think we'll have a interesting year together.
Tala pov.
I look at pictures of Raven, Damian Wayne and Jonathan Kent on my desk. Son of Batman is good but the Son of Superman is better, together Jon and Raven can destroy the world and rule the seven realms. I pull out my phone and began to call Lex.
T " Hello my love"
L "What Tala I'm busy"
T "She's here at the school and I have decided on who I want her to have"
L "oh and who's that"
T "Jonathan Kent"
L "Hahaha whatever for"
I let a sigh "you'll see" and hang up I began to rub the mark on my chest and say " You'll all see" I see my niece walking with that alien and knock on the glass side window and wave at Raven she waves back 'you naive little hybrid' I say to myself ' You haven't even tasted your full potential but when you do you'll see to. You'll see your father my beloved brother through everyone again".