Dreams of your eyes

Raven POV
I've been on Earth for 2 years now, hiding from Trigon's people. I'am staying with my Aunt Alice she's nice and has a simple life that's exactly what I need. Alice walks into my bedroom to tuck me in "Goodnight Raven" she says I yawn and say "Goodnight Aunt Alice" before she turns off the light she turns around and says "You look just like your mother" she turns off the light and closes the door, and I begin to cry. I rarely got to see Arella on Azarath, I know I saw her only 8 times and sadly the face of her I remember is when Trigon killed her those last moments of fear still frozen on her face. I cry myself to sleep thinking about mother. One thing she told was if you dream about someone then they are your soul mate and that no matter what you will be together, I hope she was right.
Ravens dream:
A young boy. With brave jade eyes filled with determination, anger, and vengeance in the background... Night.
I wake up thinking about my dream and sadly can't remember anything about except green eyes. I loved them and I was loved by them. Something I never felt before I felt, I felt in a dream. I felt love.

Damian POVIt's my first staying with Batman my father, I don't have to be here I can take care of my self,"Ugh" I say to myself "I miss mother" I fall asleep thinking about her and then I start thinking about my grandfather "Tommorow morning I train

Damian POV
It's my first staying with Batman my father, I don't have to be here I can take care of my self,"Ugh" I say to myself "I miss mother" I fall asleep thinking about her and then I start thinking about my grandfather "Tommorow morning I train...In the garden."
Damian's dream:
A girl. Sweet violet eyes filled with sorrow, fear, and guilt. In the background I see night.
I wake ready to train but still focused on my dream. I cant remember anything about the dream except those beautiful eyes. They knew me and I knew them even though I never saw them before they meant something to me and I meant something to them. I know that I'll see the girl that has them one day, and once I do I'll love her forever.

 I know that I'll see the girl that has them one day, and once I do I'll love her forever