JonRae?

Requested: Evie098765

Damian POV
I go to the Dick's room because he has something he wants to tell me, I don't know why, I have the best reports during patrol, and during training I have the highest score. I walk into his room and he says, "Hey Baby Bird" I hate when he calls me that but I get over it, "So I've noticed that you've been patrolling more often." I cross my arms "So why did you call me in here?" I starts to look uncomfortable and ruffles his hair, "Bro I'm wondering if you've been like since Raven and John are spending time together?" I feel my chest tighten when he said their names together like that. "I care what Rachel does" I lie, " As long as John keeps his hands off her I don't see the problem." I turn to leave but Grayson says "As long as you don't touch John there won't be a problem, right?" I turn around smirk and leave. I go to the kitchen and see Raven at the table reading her book, I begin to smile and she smiles back, but mine instantly goes away when I see a boy with an "S" on his chest sitting next to her, he also smiles at me, then Raven begins reading to him again, the boy then says to "Hi Damian! Do wanna join us?" I walk to Raven and say "I'm going to Patrol are you coming with me?"
"I can't" she says "I have to finish giving John the tour." I feel anger ball up inside of me before walking away, Raven must of felt this since she started walking behind me. "Dami, wait-" I turn around quickly and she bumps into me, "Damian I was just wondering if everything's okay?" I grit my teeth and answer her with "Why don't tell me, since you're the empathy." I turn to go on my 5th patrol today and leave her standing there.
Driving away from the Tower I try to stop thinking of Raven, we weren't official, but that doesn't mean that we could just see whoever we wanted and it's not like I'm jealous I don't care, I don't care about John, I don't care about Raven, during patrol I notice a man telling at a woman who which appears to be yelling at his girlfriend their argument increases and he's about to hit her, I get off my motorcycle and charge the man and kick him in the side breaking two of his ribs, next I take his arm and break his hand, before throwing him into a wall shattering his teeth. I walk over to the woman with fear in her eyes, I get back on my bike and head back to the tower, when I get there I pass or even in the hallway, she tells me that John left and that she wants to speak with me in private I don't feel like speaking to her right now so I just had to my room, I go to my room and the door begins to close but she puts her hand in between the door preventing it from closing She enters my room and says this "Damien just so you know, me and John are just friends, you mean a lot to me and I will never jeopardize our relationship, but you have to get over your jealousy, I know that you're jealous but if you really care about me then you won't let your actions effect our relationship." She looks at me but I don't look at her, I can't look at her because I'm still raging after patrol, she tells me to look at her but I don't she huffs and turns to leave, she tells me that if I want this relationship to work then I have to learn to communicate and work on my jealousy. I quickly turn around and pin her against the wall, and say this "Rachel, don't flatter yourself, you are my best friend, I don't care about John, and you don't make me jealous, I do want whatever this is to work, and I do think you're the prettiest girl I've ever seenbut that doesn't mean I want to be with you, it doesn't mean I want to kiss you, that doesn't mean I want to date you and show you how much I care about you!" She looks me in the eyes not leaving mine, she looks so pretty, I loosen my grip on your shoulders and gently cross her face then kiss her she instantly kisses me back, "I'm so sorry Rachel I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, I'm sorry for letting my jealousy get the best of me I just like you so much when I don't want to lose you." She hugs me for a long time and says " I forgive you Damian I like you too, I do care about John but he's just a friend." We sit on my bed, and begin reading our favorite books to each other, maybe I should give John a chance, any friend of Rachel's is a friend of mine.

I hope you all enjoyed this one shot sorry it's so short 😅