Movies

Damian POV
It's 11:00 and I can't seem to fall asleep I keep having nightmares about Ra's Al Ghul. I walk to my bathroom and wipe off the sweat from around my neck and chest I look down at the scar on my abdomen from when the Titans and I went to Hell to fight Trigon, it reminds me of grandfather and even though I didn't really kill him it feels like I did and what I killed him for was a girl who hardly knew and is now my closest friend and now my girlfriend. I lay down and decided to talk to Raven telepathically, "Hey you up?" I instantly get a reply "yeah I'm up is everything okay?" I smile it's nice to know you're not the only person awake I say to myself "I'm good just can't sleep, what you doin" I feel Raven's emotions start to come alive a little bit more. " I'm getting ready to watch a movie" she says "what movie" I ask "Inglorious Bastards" I get confused at the movie title "Beloved why would you want to watch a movie about children born out of wedlock?" She chuckels and I scruff my eyebrows together "Damian it's not about children come to my room let's watch it together." I get up and grab my katana (just in case *TT) and walk to her room she has popcorn, pretzels, chocolate, a blanket and movie case title "Inglorious Bastards" she pats the floor for me to sit down next to her grabs a handful of popcorn and crawls over to DVD player I catch myself staring at her cute butt but quickly turn away when she starts the movie. "So what's this about?" I ask her she looks at me and smiles " You'll see" dang she's cute.
30min later
I'm completely intrigued by this movie. Ever since Mother brought to me to live with Father I've only seen two movies and this is the second one, and I'm glad to be watching it with my beloved.
Raven POV
When I escaped Trigon and fled to earth I landed on a beach in Puerto Rico, and nobody wanted to talk to a little pasty girl that fell out of sky in purple portals. I walked most of the way to Hells kitchen to stay with my Aunt Ariel and her daughter Jessica. Sadly I couldn't stay their long because followers of Trigon were always following me, and so was the government, they wanted to know what that purple thing was in the sky. So I was hinding, anywhere between a in alleyway, a dumpster, a sewer, movie theatres and even abandoned buildings. Once I was hiding from a police officer from going into foster care and hid in a movie theater, and the movie they were playing there was Inglorious Bastards. It took my mind off things and it showed me that this world has had bigger problems then a 8 year goth girl comin to town. I look at Damian he's zoned eating pretzels and staring at the tv.
Damian POV
I wonder how Raven came across this movie? It's amazing! Raven's full of surprises. I look over at her and her eyes are focused on the screen I drape my arm over her and she looks at me but I keep my eyes on the tv. "Damian I know that we have only been dating for 3 months but my life before I joined the Titans was far from great I understand if you don't want to be with m-" I pin her down on the floor spilling the snacks everywhere, place my hands on the sides of her head and my knees on the sides of her hips so I wasn't holding her down but she still took me seriously. "Rae my life before I met you was nothing but anger, destruction and blood. And when you found all that stuff out you didn't try and get out of dodge you wanted to help me and show me that I can make my destiny and that's what I'm going to do for you. Im not going anywhere Beloved not now not ever." Tears form in her beautiful eyes and they're practically shimmering. I lean down towards her and kiss her soft lips and hold her close not dreaming of letting go. She starts to push me away but I hold her tightly and deepen my kiss and move my hands to her waist her hands go from my face to my shoulders and pushes away more I move to her neck and I hear a faint "no" under her breath I stop "We don't have to if you don't want to" she looks at me and says "Do you want to finish the movie?" I look at the tv and notice it's almost over "Let's finish it tomorrow morning." I carry her to her bed and tuck her in and kiss her head ready to leave "Wait- stay here with me" she says I smile and get under the covers with her and hold her close to me. "Goodnight my assassin" she said. "Goodnight beloved."