My Hubun?

I don't own any of these characters enjoy!

Raven pov
The Titans had decided to have a celebration to the carnival in town with our new team mate Terra. Damian and I had been getting pretty close so we decided to be partners. "Hey amigos" says Jaime "Gar wants to be with Terra this time so I was wondering if I could be with you guys" I looked at Damian and he nodded in agreement "ok" I say. (Time skip) it was getting dark and almost time to go me Damian and Jaime decided to go into the hall of mirrors Damian nudges me and says if I get scared to hold his hand I giggle and at his joke and go in after Jaime I see a mirror and the sun reflecting off my hair I sigh at the purple coloration in it, and keep going and behind me I hear a thud. Damian had bumped into his third mirror I shake my head " Maybe you should hold my hand instead" I giggle and before I can turn around he takes my hand and helps himself up, he pulls me out of the of Hall of Mirrors and doesn't let go. He spots Jaime and starts to run taking me with him "DAMIAN WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME" We stops behind a vending machine and covers my mouth he leans down towards me and whispers in my ear "I just wanna be alone with you for a sec" I blush and we walk to where I saw my 'brothers' He stares and walks up to me and backs me up against a tree I'm drowning in his jade eyes. It's now night time and he rubs a piece of my hair in between his fingers.  "Raven I've been wondering" I raise my eye brows in curiosity "Why does your hair change to Purple in the day and violet in the night"? I brush his hand away and caress my hair "It has nothing to do with genes if that's what you're wondering, I wondered myself when I was younger but Arella would never answer me sometimes she wouldn't even look at me, but when Trigon came and took me away he told me that he designed me in my mother's womb he wanted me to look this way to get people to do what I wanted. And so I would have some followers too" He backed away a little and said " I can relate mother didn't even carry me, instead I was kept in a containment system until I was strong enough to lead the league of assassins I was never given a break always trained to be better and stronger than everyone". I patted his back and held his hand. We walked back to Kori's car and she asks us why we abandoned Jaime like that? I was about to answer when "It was my fault I wanted to go on the fariswheel and didn't think about Jaime" says Damian, Kori sighs and tells us to get in the car I sit next to Damian giving Jaime the front seat, Terra said she wanted to fly to the tower instead so Garfield sits next to us, I rest my head on Damian's shoulder and fall asleep I woke up in my room with my pj's on and a note on my nightstand 'Don't worry I didn't look' it read 'even though I could've'
P.S. I think Trigon knew what he was doing when he was creating  you because you're just stunning goodnight my 'hubun' I have no idea what that meant. I'd have to ask him tomorrow.

Sorry for the bad punctuation 😋