CHAPTER 2

Jaemin wiped the sweat dripping down the sides of his face and forehead with a towel before drinking some whatever from a fountain.

"BOO!" Chenle screamed which nearly made Jaemin choke.

Jaemin wipes his mouth, "Don't do that!" He slapped Chenle's head.

"Ow stop!!! I'm getting bullied!" Chenle fake cried.

"You deserve it you little cockroach." Jisung walked towards the two.

Jaemin let out a chuckle, "Where we headed today boys?"

"About that.." Jisung started off, "well, i got a call from my parents telling us that we should head home as soon as we could-"

"Wait what? Why?" Chenle asked in curiosity.

"Let me finish you clown." Jisung scolded, "couple hours ago there was news reports of a possible earthquake"

"And what's so surprising about that? We get them all the time." Jaemin crosses his arms.

"It's apparently gonna be bad. I'm gonna go guys. Spread the word. Stay safe you two." Jisung patted the two males backs before taking his leave.

Jaemin and Chenle looked at each other.

"Well i think-" Jaemin was cut off by his phone vibrating in his pocket.

He took it out and read the name of the caller before answering.

"Yes mother?" He answered.

"Come home now. Get back as fast as you can. Take the bus. Tell your friends to hurry back home as well. We'll explain later." His mother hung up.

"Chenle, i think this is serious." Jaemin said and stuffed his phone back into his pocket.

"Yeah.. i heard." Chenle raised a brow.

"We should get going. Stay safe Chenle." Jaemin said.

"You too." Chenle said as they both parted ways.

-

Jaemin took the bus home and ran to the front of his house. His parents were waiting and they let him in.

"I heard of the 'bad' earthquake that's going to happen." Jaemin said and took his shoes off and set his things down.

"Yeah they're not entirely sure but they want us to make sure we're safe just in case it is bad." his dad said

Jaemin was prepared for the worst. He knew if there was big news spreading around about a big earthquake, it was going to be bad.

Instagram: Yeoxsang