CHAPTER 7

Jeno was on lunch break, as he sat in a room with a vending machine, a refrigerator, some couches, a coffee machine, a tv, and other things.
He grabbed himself a snack and a water, and sat on the couch in front of the TV.
He turned the TV on and watched the news.

"There's currently a tragic tsunami coming through Tokyo, Japan, right after a large earthquake hit. This has to be one of the largest tsunamis in centuries." The news reporter said.

Jeno looked at the screen in shock. It looked truly terrifying. The tsunami wave is larger than he could ever imagine. His prayers went towards Tokyo and Japan in general.

"All the buildings are crashing down, and we're trying to get the most help we can. You can find out more on our website as we continue to update donations and anything to help. So far, we already suspect that thousands of died from the impact..."

Jeno turned the tv off and sighed. He walked over to his small office and got on his computer right away.

___

Jaemin looked outside in horror. He couldn't do anything. But it's not like there was anything he could do anyways. He knew it was the end for him. There was no way he could survive something like this. The large wave came closer and closer, only several miles away now.
How loud the waves and the people's screams were almost burst his eardrums.
Jaemin ignored everything except the wave, and the wave only.
He felt as if his heart was gonna explode from how afraid he was.
Jaemin snapped himself out of it and realized, the wave was now only about a mile away. He decided to close his eyes, and wait for his death. He couldn't do anything. He couldn't save himself. There was no way out of it.
He took deep breaths as the noises filled his ears.
Seconds later, he felt a huge impact on his body, before blacking out completely.