CHAPTER 20

Jaemin was finally discharged after a week of treatment. He was almost completely healed as well. They gave him a white t-shirt to wear, as well as some gray joggers.
Right after his treatment, the hospital hired a therapist, as requested from Jeno, for Jaemin.
They also thought it was a good idea to hire any other therapists for any of the patients who survived  if needed. They were told that they would get visited by their assigned therapists twice a week for 3 weeks, and if they needed additional help, it would be once a week and so on.
Today, Jaemin found out that South Korea built a shelter for any survivors of the disaster.
It was told that they built it in a little over 2 weeks which was incredibly impressive.
There were 60 apartment-like homes in a tall and wide building.

Some of the other survivors who weren't in critical condition moved into the apartments 2 days ago.
Other people who were severely hurt were still being treated.
Jaemin was able to leave the hospital and get transferred to his new temporary home. Apparently, they could only stay for a year, and afterwards, they would be kicked out if they couldn't find else where to go, or if they couldn't pay for rent. Everyone thought it was way too harsh, but their statements were overruled.

_

Jaemin walked outside of the hospital and breathed the fresh Korean air.

Korean air? That sounds weird.. But am I wrong? No. Jaemin laughed to himself.

Jaemin noticed there were so many people crowded around them. Reporters, random people, and photographers were all over the place. It made Jaemin slightly uncomfortable, but there were guards to protect them.
He was guessing that everyone was intrigued about the 'survivors of the tragic Japanese tsunami'.
There were 16 other people with him that were also discharged today. 23 people had already left in the last 2 days.
They were put onto a bus on an extremely busy street. It had nice air conditioning too.
He sat next to an older man, maybe around his 40's.
The other people with him seemed to be around the ages of 14-50.

After 20 minutes of the bus drive, they arrived at a very nice looking building. There weren't many stores or places to go though. It was probably a good thing since he didn't want any outsiders to come in and start messing with the people and place.
They all got off the bus, one by one, and entered the building.
There was a front lobby to check out people and let any visitors come through. Other than that, it was empty for now.
The guards and everyone else but the survivors left.
People were lowkey confused on what to do, but their was luckily a Japanese speaker in the lobby room to guide them.
Each person got their assigned room, key, and floor.
But, instead of a key, it was more like a credit card. To open the door to his room, he would just need to scan the card. 
His room was on the 3rd floor, room 32. He used an elevator to get on the third floor. There were 4 other people in the elevator that were assigned to go on floor 3.
They all got off and they were met with a long hallway with 8 rooms. 4 on the left side and 4 on the right.
He looked at what room number he was again, and walked to his room, it was on the right side of the hallway.
There was a box looking thing on the door handle, and he just needed to place the card on top of it to open the door.
There was a green light and a little 'click' sound indicating that the room door was now unlocked.
He walked into the room and closed the door behind him.

When he walked in, he was met with a large bed. It was a pretty simple room, but it was nice at the same time. There was a door immediately to his right.
He carefully opened the door and it was the bathroom.

 The bathroom was also very simple but neat

He closed the door and explored around more.
He opened his curtains and there was an okay view. It was mostly just a few small shops and trees.
He left them open and looked around more.
He assumed that if he was hungry, he would have to go to the lobby room to ask where he could get food.
There was a mini fridge though. It was in the corner of the bedroom. He opened it and there was just water in it, which slightly disappointed him.
Jaemin was very tired, surprisingly. It was only 3PM but it wouldn't hurt to take a nap.
He closed his curtains, hopped onto the bed, and took off his shoes. He got comfortable on the bed, and it felt great to be sleeping in a normal bed, and not some cramped and small one.
He closed his eyes, and weirdly enough, the only thing that was on his mind right now was Jeno.
He had only been gone for like an hour, but he already misses him. Jaemin doesn't know if he'll visit or not. The ride here is kind of long. Even if Jeno did visit, he assumed he wouldn't come often.
After 5 minutes of thinking, he unknowingly fell into deep sleep.